𝟯𝟮 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

I settle my blazer on my bed comforter before grabbing my phone from the nightstand. Once again nothing. I've been checking my phone every fucking five mintues all day today. During all my vital meetings. Throughout my conversations with workers. During my discussion with Rio about the properties around the kingdom all because I haven't heard from Yura all day. No messages. No calls. No nothing. She escaped my father's office without giving me a second glance and I know she's angry. From that moment I haven't heard a single thing from her other than she needed to take care of a few things from Roman.

From that point onwards I couldn't even think straight without having her by my side every minute of the day. Without having her sharp humour and jokes to make me smile every chance she gets, to make me bit back a laughter so she doesn't know how she makes me feel . Without having her arm wrapped around my waist every time we're alone, pulling me closer to her side as I take her shoulder in my own hand and place a quick peck on her head before we get to remove ourselves from one another due to sudden guards marching their way towards us. It was fucking painful going through the day without her and I'm not planning on doing it again.

Before I get to shut my phone I receive a message. It's fucking pathetic how my heart rapidly jumped so high hoping it would be Yura but soon my so what called hope shattered before it even started. The message was from Seokjin. It contained a payment for a treatment this morning. What treatment..? My head tilts as I press the call button on the top. I place my phone on my ears hearing the loud ringing noise. It takes him a few rings before he picks up.

"Park.." he responds with my surname as always.

"What's this treatment about..? I made sure to pay you for my shoulder.." he takes a deep sigh before replying back to me.

"It wasn't for you, it's for your bodyguard. She came in this morning with a fucked up hand and wanted me to treat it..."

"She what..? What the fuck, is she okay..? Was it broken..? How-" he cuts me off.

"She's fine, it was bruised that's all. After her treatment was completed she told me to use your card for it..." she sure knows how to make herself rememberable.

"Do you know what caused the injury..?" I ask. Seokjin takes a few seconds to respond. I hear a door close from his side of the call.

"There are many causes of a fucked up hand. Her knuckles were very swollen and turned into a very nasty colour of purple. She could barely move it without hurting herself. Due to her occupation in the kingdom as your bodyguard I would say she punched someone with all her might and received a busted hand.." that might have been the longest pair of sentences Seokjin has ever said to me. This motherfucker barely speaks more than three words at a time and a continuous set of a sharp glares would also come along with his silence. I was silent for a few seconds, deep in my own thoughts before hearing the doctor speak over the call.