Chapter Two

The gang was out being bad again, Sabrina on their side. They zoomed around in their vehicle, making the best of what they could. Mrs. Turantula had proceeded to hack the stop lights so they could ride free. After a while of riding wildly, Sabrina tapped Mr. Pirhana. He somehow managed to become her go-to talker. Pirhana's eyes widened when Sabrina motioned to her buckle. He shouted out, causing Wolf to skid to the side a little. 

"SABRINA'S UNBUCKLED!" Pirhana's yells caused Wolf to turn back. He couldn't take his eyes off the road, so he went to Snake. 

"Well buckle her up again you dumby!" Snake shouted to Pirhana, making him do so quickly, leeting out a little squeak of gas before finishing. 

"Did you have to fart?" Turantula asked sarcastically, making Pirhana laugh nervously. 

"Alright, so here's the plan!" Wolf began to say, changing the subject. "We're gonna sneak in as loyal, loved guests. Shark, you got the disguises covered." Shark nodded, letting out a grunt of agreement. "There's a prize inside, The Golden Dragon Fly." 

"Gold?" Sabrina asked in her baby talk, making Wolf nod. 

"Yup! Then, we're gonna take it while we can. But the bad thing is, there's a security system." Wolf told the gang, earning Turantula's determined smile. 

"Already got it covered." Turantula stated as she typed in something really quickly. Sabrina gazed at Turantula from the back in awe, watching as the code seeped into the system and broke it. Sabrina clapped, but no one seemed to hear. She didn't mind though. "Alright, we are ready." Turantula said while nodding at Wolf, who gave her a quick thumbs up. 

"Now, it's also inside a safe-but we have to have Snake open that when we get there." Wolf stated firmly, turning to his best friend and nodding. 

Once they got there, they stopped the car and all hopped out in disguises. Wolf wore a black suit with a black top hat, (very close to the disguise in the movie), Snake wore a red polo, a fake mustache and some fake arms, Shark was a father, Pirhana wore a tutu with some fake pigtails, Sabrina wore suglasses and Turantula didn't need any disguise. She was hacking the system. 
When they got inside the place, no one suspected a thing. They walked in as if they were loyal, loved guests. While they were walking, a chocolate fountain came into view. Pirhana and Sabrina skidded to a stop when they saw the chocolate dripping from the fountain. Their mouths watered at the sight.

"Choco!" Sabrina yelled out, making the rest of the gang skid to a stop. They widened their eyes as Sabrina pointed to the chocolate fountain. The gang glared lightly at Mr. Wolf before he clapped nervously for her to come back, gazing around. When Sabrina instead bounced away, Wolf faceplamed mentally and chased after her. 

"Great, now Sabrina's on the run." Turantula said with no emotion, making the others just blink. They watched as Wolf chased her around a bit before finally catching her, scooping her up as if she was a football. She didn't seem to mind. Pirhana ran back to his place before he too got scooped up. Once the gang continued to go back to their normal walk, Snake laid eyes on a safe. The safe they needed to get into. He smirked normally while slithering-*cough* excuse me, I mean, walking towards the big metal doors. Sabrina squirmed out of Wolf's arms to join Snake. The guard marched forward upon noticing the Snake-human. 

"You can't go in here, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step back." That's when Sabrina bolted right beside Snake. Mr. Wolf noticed, but didn't care to catch her when he saw she was helping break in. How was Snake supposed to strangle the guard with fake arms? Sabrina smiled at both of them, while Snake got closer, not listening, and this made the guard more cautious. "I asked for you to step back, sir." He yelled out in a louder voice. 
That's when Snake and Sabrina shared a glance. Snake took no time to wink, making Sabrina do the same thing she did to Shark. Ball her fists and attack. Snake slithered past, the doors opening right up because Turantula hacked them. 

Once Wolf and the others ran over, the guard had already passed out due to pain. Sabrina smiled, holding a piece of clothing in her mouth. She shook her head wildly, afterwards spitting the piece straight across the floor. "Gots it!" Sabrina called out to Mr. Wolf, raising her arms, signalling for him to lift her up. He did so while Mr. Snake broke the lock that wasn't digital. Pirhana watched their backs, and when he saw a guards silhouette, he shouted to them. 

"Mira! The popo!" He called out, making the gang who wasn't Mr. Snake turn. While Mr. Wolf was thinking what to do, Sabrina tugged on his pants. Wolf ignored her, thinking she simply needed a potty change, but Sabrina continued. 

"Bomb! Bomb!" Sabrina cried out, making Wolf's eyes light up. He pointed at the baby. 

"Genius! Get a smoke-bomb!" Wolf called out to whoever had one. Shark pulled one out of a fake bag he had with him. Sabrina jumped up excitedly as Shark handed it to Wolf, Wolf proceeding to throw it. As he did so, they came out of their disguises somehow. Sabrina threw her sunglasses onto the floor and appeared out of thin smoke, pulling the puppy-dog eyes. The guard believed it and kneeled down, just to be attacked again. Once the bags guys retrieved the Golden Dragon Fly statue, they stepped out in slow motion almost. You could even hear cool music. They immediately ran out to their get away car and zoomed off, leaving un-conspicuously. None of the guests even noticed them leaving. 
As the gang zoomed off in the cold, night breeze, they cheered. Wolf even howled. Sabrina joined in too. Wolf gazed back at her and gave her a pat on the head. "My little bad guy." He said in an almost baby-talk distorted voice. "We couldn't have done it without you. Any of you." Wolf said, motioning to the team even though he was driving. 

"Bad?" Sabrina asked for clarification in her baby tone. Wolf and the others nodded. Sabrina then repeated upon seeing their movements. "Bad."