Chapter Twenty-One

"Let's be bad together!" Snake cheered slightly, fist pumping Marmalade with his tail. He then turned to Sabrina. "Alright, we gotta get you out of these ninja clothes for sure." Snake then looks around, wondering where he might get the clothes for her from. They were back at the lair, but Wolf gave everything away. Hopefully he didn't give away Sabrina's clothes. Marmalade noticed the glance.

"Don't you have any money to buy her something?" Marmalade asked, earning Snake's gaze of confusion.

"Wolf gave away all the loot, and if he didn't give the money away, he probably has it with him." Snake told Marmalade, making the guinea pig nod. 

"I guess she can borrow something I have. I bought a suit and it was a little too big. I kept it for the fabrics but never got to use it." Marmalade said, his voice fading as he left the room. When he came back, he held the suit. It was a navy blue one. Sabrina blinked, looking up to Snake.

"Well..." Snake began, trailing off slightly. 

Meanwhile, Diane and Wolf were about to be ground up. How did that happen? Well... Marmalade had returned after a second to tell Cuddles to finish them. Now they were slowly going down, shaking and trying to escape. Diane was trying to use the pocket knife, but it felt into the blades spinning below them. Suddenly, what seemed like poisonous gas filled the air. Diane held her breath and Wolf sniffed, realizing something. "That's not poisonous gas." 

Then you could hear a faint word from Piranha inside the pipes. "Sorry!" He cried out slightly, Wolf smiling widely after a gasp. It was his gang, they had come back to save them. As the three members of the gang, Piranha, Webs and Shark, crawled out of the vent, Wolf laughed in amusement. 

"I can't believe it's you!" Wolf exclaimed happily, despite his death coming. Diane looked between all of them with annoyance, but cheered for the reunion.  

"You were right Wolfie!" Tarantula told him.

"We felt the wag, man!" Shark added. 

"And the tingles!" Piranha smiled. Then him and Shark began to robot dance, you could say, earning Diane's hurried call.

"FINISH PLEASE!" She shouted out, breaking the scene up and Webs doing her job.

"I got ya." Webs said, seeming to be the only one doing what she was supposed to. After that, the gang had a family hug. Well, almost. Piranha looked around. 

"Where's Sabrina?" Piranha asked, blinking at Wolf. He was probably assuming the worst inside his head right now.

"Snake's got her!" Wolf said, slightly growling. The gang shared worried mutters. "But we'll get her back. We just gotta steal the meteorite first." Wolf said, putting his hands on his hips. "Looks like it's time we huff and puff and blow this little piggies house down!"

"Put it back on! Sabrina!" Snake groaned before he yelled out, slithering after the child, who was about to throw a fit. She yielded fake tears in preparation, while Marmalade huffed in annoyance. 

"Hurry up! We got a plan to execute!" Marmalade shouted. Snake hissed at him, thinking once to swallow him whole. But he shook his head mentally at the thought, doing what Marmalade said. He then ran off, 

"Come on, Sabrina," Snake said before sighing and holding his face with his tail. "You know what, let's just keep that-" When he looked over, she was putting on the suit by herself. Snake's jaw fell. "Who taught you how to do that?!" He asked, making Sabrina smile and blink at him.

"Duh-ah." She told him, then flashing a grin. Snake  grumbled.

"That Foxington." He hissed under his breath, grabbing her hand and slithering away. The two went to find Marmalade, Sabrina beginning to get restless. 

"Hungry." Sabrina whined, making Snake snap towards her. 

"I don't have anything." He snapped, making Sabrina stomp her foot. "Don't you stomp your foot at me! We will get food on the way!" Snake then turned ahead, the two arriving at the helicopter. "Alright, go ahead and hop inside." Snake helped Sabrina climb up into the helicopter, where Marmalade waited. 

"Finally," Marmalade huffed under his breath. "Now, it's time to execute the plan." Sabrina tilted her head at Marmalade and Snake's evil laughing. 

"Plan?" Sabrina asked. Snake chuckled and Marmalade nodded.

"Yes, Sabrina." Marmalade told her. "A very bad plan..."