Epilogue

The gang was walking out when Diane skidded the car to a stop right in front of them. "Hey guys, ready to get to work?" She asked, leaning on the convertible window. Wolf blinked at the sight before Sabrina hopped up from her car seat, managing to unbuckle herself. 

"Dada!" She cried out, waving. Wolf waved back, smiling widely. Everyone hopped into the vehicle, settling in and buckling up.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Wolf asked, pulling on some shades. Everyone else followed suit, somehow having their own sunglasses along with them. Even Sabrina had some. 

"Not rob the bank!" Snake joked, chuckling a bit. He then looked to his side in thought. "We could..." Before he could end his trailing off, everyone began inserting ideas.

"Wash a car?" Piranha asked.

"Help someone cross the street?" Tarantula suggested. 

"Ice cream?!" Sabrina exclaimed. Wolf and Snake's eyes brightened before the shared a glance, then a smirk.

"You got that twinkle in your eye." Snake told Wolf, making the gang look between the two. Wolf looked back at Sabrina, then ahead.

"We're getting ice cream folks!" Wolf called out, making Sabrina cheer and clap. "Webs," Wolf began to ask, Webs opening her Spotify app on her phone. "Hit it."