Chapter Eleven

Marmalade led them outside, and Wolf somehow managed to get in a grandma costume. Sabrina tilted her head, and Wolf nearly deadpanned. He did not want to be in this. 
"Let's try something simpler." Marmalade said, turning to the gang. "A good person always pays attention to the needs of others. Now," Marmalade began to explain, motioning to Wolf as a grandma. "Here's a kindly frail grandma." 

"Gah-mah?" Sabrina asked, forgetting to insert an R in the word. Marmalade nodded. 

"Mr. Piranha," Marmalade called out. "Help Grandma cross the street."

"Sure, sure, sure, I do this all the time." Piranha scoffed, slightly rolling his eyes as he stomped over. "Here you go, ma'am." He said, treating Wolf as an elderly lady. As he and Wolf started to cross the street, Tarantula muttered to the gang. 

"He's totally gonna blow it." She murmured, making Piranha snap towards them. 

"What was that? What did you say?!" Piranha began to raise his voice. "You think I can't do this?!" Piranha begins to walk over, trying to state that he can in fact do it. As Wolf stays in the street, a semi rams into him, sending him flying. Sabrina waves at Wolf in the sky before he lands on his back, getting the air knocked out of him. Sabrina waddled over to Wolf, the rest of the gang following Marmalade away from the Grandma experiment. 

"Oh-tay?" Sabrina asks, making Wolf sit up and nod lightly. He gave her a pat on the head before standing up, dizzily walking over to his gang and Marmalade, Sabrina in tow. They were led to a fancy laboratory where there were tons of guinea pigs being tested. 

"This is an animal testing lab," Marmalade explained to them. "Within 200,000 hopeless guinea pigs, all being poked and prodded by sadistic scientists." 

"Guinea pigs, you say?" Snake asked, drool nearly dripping from his mouth at the thought. 

"When you use your criminal skills to rescue my fluffy brethren, there's no way you won't tingle. You may even wag!" Marmalade continued, ignoring Snake's words. 

"Guinea pigs you say." Snake muttered, under his breath almost. Wolf glared over and warned by saying his name. Snake didn't seem to care, he just thought about it, trying not to go in a trance. Marmalade then presented them with some fuzzy costumes. 

"I want you to rescue them, but this heist is for good! So..." Marmalade trailed off for only a second, holding up the costumes. "I bought some more, friendly attire." He had a joyful smile as he pulled out the animal onezies. Snake got a unicorn, which he didn't mind wearing, all he wanted was to get in there with his guinea pigs. Piranha was a teddy bear, Shark was a Walrus, Webs rocked a Lemur costume, Wolf a sheep (how original), and Sabrina was a dinosaur. Don't worry, it's a cute one. Marmalade made sure of it.
"I'll meet you at the front gate. Bye." Marmalade's words trailed off as he ran away, leaving the gang to do their heist. Saving guinea pigs from this lab shouldn't be so hard. Sabrina ran to Snake and clinged to his tail, breaking Snake from his trance of thought. 

"Hey my little dinosaur." He murmured sweetly and quietly so no one heard. Snake then looked at the room and licked his lips. 

"Yummy?" Sabrina asked, making Snake nod. 

"Can't wait to get inside there and eat-I-I mean save." Snake then paused, thinking to himself. "Who am I kidding, I'm gonna eat them all and I'm not even ashamed." 

"Is he serious?" Webs asked in the distance, causing Piranha to snuggle into his teddy onezie. 

"At least it's comfy." Piranha stated, then gathering with the gang to make the plan with Wolf. 

"That's our way in," He told them. "We need to-" Wolf paused. "Sabrina, get over here!" He whisper-shouted to the child, her obeying and waddling over quickly. "As I was saying, we need to distract those scientists." Wolf then looked to his pal, Shark. "Shark, you're up!" He stated, Shark nodding.