Chapter Five

"Kittens huh?" Wolf asked, thinking about it more. Sabrina had been put down through the walk, now holding Snake's *cough* tail and Wolf's hand while crossing the street, which wasn't that hard to do. 

"The cuter they are, the more sweeter they'll be." Snake replied, now gazing at Sabrina. "You know, Sabrina's pretty cute." Before he could go on, Wolf picked up the child and held her close. 

"Don't get any ideas." Wolf frowned at his friend, glaring slightly. Sabrina didn't understand and instead snuggled into Wolf. 

"Gees, I'm sorry for hurting your child." Snake teased, slithering alongside Wolf into the banks doors. As they got inside, Wolf flashed a charming smile. 

"Don't mind us, just robbin' this place!" Wolf called out to a random civilian, putting Sabrina down. He still remembered her first heist. The Golden Dragon Fly. An amazing beauty. Wolf and Snake shared a glance while Sabrina stared, waddling with them after a moment. They grabbed a safe and fled, Snake taking Sabrina's hand in his grasp. Everything went along with the plan, the two friends jumping through the windows of the bank. The three villains zoomed off, seeing posters of themselves everywhere. Well, Mr. Snake and Mr. Wolf's. Sabrina wasn't an official Bad Guy yet. Wolf nodded at the sight. 

"It feels so good to be known." Wolf sighed almost, staring at the signs. "Someday Sabrina, you're gonna be on those."

"Yeah?" Sabrina asked, making Wolf nod once again. 

"Yup." He then hit the gas, cheering. Wolf loved these thrill chases. Mr. Snake and Sabrina shouted happily along too. "Go bad?" Wolf began after a couple minutes of driving freely. 

"Or go home!" Snake finished, smiling. The friend's fist pumped before Sabrina raised her hands up and cheered along. 

"Home!" She yelled out making Wolf and Snake share a glance, the two then smiling awkwardly. 

"No, we go bad, not home, sweetie." Snake told the girl. Sabrina blinked, staring at both of them from her carseat. She hit her hands on the sides while Snake worked on opening the safe. 

"Ah, we couldn't do it without you, our Serpentine Safe-Cracking Machine!" Wolf mused, looking at his friend working. Snake chuckled lightly. "Magic-Houdini but with no arms!" 

"Arms?" Sabrina uttered, gazing at Snake who indeed had no arms. No reply came from Wolf, he just kept continuing to talk. 

"The kind of guy who'll tell you the glass is half empty- then steal it from you!" Wolf shouted out to no one in particular. "He's also my best bud. And today is his birthday." Snake paused for a moment to catch a glance at Wolf.

"Not relevant!" Snake called out while glaring, continuing trying to open the safe. 

"He's a sweetheart," Wolf began to say, turning to Snake. "You're a sweetheart!" He told him to his face. "And this is Sabrina. Our Pick-Pocketting Youngster who'll bite whenever she needs to!" 

"and she's his child." Snake chimed in, making Wolf frown. Snake then continued to screw the lock, twisting until it popped open. Sadly, it hadn't. Yet. "Well, look who's here." Snake said, slightly staring back at the police cars flooding down the road. 

"Took them long enough." Wolf said, chuckling almost. He gazed ahead, scanning the road and seeing a series of traffic lights lined up. Wolf smirked, knowing one person he had on his side. WEBS was on top of the street lights, hacking so they could get through safely and efficiently. "And over here is Miss Tarantula! (finally learned how to spell it right) Our in-house hacker! Our pocket search engine, our traveling tech wizard!" Wolf stated loudly to no one, narrating the whole thing coolly. 
Driving under the stop light, WEBS fell into the car, Wolf zooming off into the distance. As they sped through the green lights, the ones that they passed turn red, stopping the police from catching up. "Very slick Web's." Wolf complimented, making her smirk.