☆ 1 ☆

"Bang Chan Bang Chan
Bang Chan Bang Chan
Bang Chan Bang Chan"

Everyone watching the match was left stunned by Bang chan's goal.

Seungmin was more than stunned that his jaws was wide opened, he had his hands on his chest and was about to faint from the excessive hotness Chan possessed while shooting the goal.

"We wonnnnnn" shouted a student wearing red jersey who was in Bangchan's team.

Kim Seungmin is a second year Business major student. He has a huge crush on the model student Bang Chan. The senior Chan is quite close with Seungmin and his friends, They hang out every now and then but Seungmin has never openly confessed to Chan yet.

Chan is a 4th year student in the same department. He is very handsome with a well trained body and a top student in the whole university. He is the president of football club and the key player to the team. He's an all-rounder in every aspect so every students look upto him.

"Minnie?"

"Minnie...."

Hyunjin tapped on Seungmin to snap him back to reality as he could see the younger dozing off mesmerized by the sight and presence of Bang Chan.

"Ah-h oh-h ya-a?" Seungmin came back to reality slowly and understood that he was dozing off a while now.

"The match is over bestie" Hyunjin said as he saw rest of the audience clear from their seat.

"Still in dreamland with Channie sunbae?" "Gosh look at him blush" Joked the twins. Felix and Han are always in sync when it comes to teasing Seungmin.

"Oh please shut up" Seungmin told them while rolling his eyes while the others kept laughing while teasing him.

Hyunjin, Han and Felix are in the same year and class as Kim Seungmin. They've been friends since the start of the university i.e. for almost 2 years now.

Han and Felix are unidentical twins. Although they don't look alike their personalities are the same and they're inseparable.

Hyunjin and Seungmin's friendship tracks back to 17 years. They have known and been best friends with each other ever since they were young. They're neighbors in their hometown so their parents are also close with each other.

The university that they're currently studying is in Seoul but since their hometown is in Busan, Hyunjin and Seungmin stay in the university dormitory.

Even though all the 00z are pretty close with each other, Seungmin and Hyunjin share a special bond between each other since they've know each other for a long time.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"How was the match kids?" Bang Chan joins them shortly while drying his hair with a towel. His hair and body is sweating heavily and his jersey is dripping wet. It was a sign that he played very hard.

"You totally rocked it Sunbae" Felix congratulated him.

"I bought this for you Sunbae, You played great as usual" Seungmin shyly hands over a banana drink to Chan.

"Thank you Minnie, I'll drink this well" The senior gently ruffles the younger's hair and Seungmin blushes

"Ok I gotta go, see y'all later" Chan then leaves waving to them and to some girls behind them who came to watch the game as well.