☆ 4 ☆ 🌶

TW // Cursing, Blood,
Sexual Assault,
Attempt of Rape

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

[ 2.5 Years Ago ]

Breaking News - The Lee group has filed a lawsuit against the Seo group for plagiarizing their unreleased product. The Lee group shared evidence that shows that they were the first one to innovative the product, The Seo group's CEO Seo Changwook is currently under investigation. The Seo group's stocks have been drastically decreasing since the news breaks out and their reputation has been damaged badly. What will be the future of this 2nd generation CEO and company?

"How can you do this to us hyung? You know better than anyone else that both our companies have been working on this product together for years. And just because your father cancelled the partnership with our company he's saying that we plagiarized you?"

"I didn't know my father would do this Changbin"

"I've known you since my childhood hyung and I saw you as my own elder brother instead of my friend and now you betrayed us"

"I never betrayed you Changbin"

"Our friendship ends here hyung"

"You'll still be my precious younger brother Changbin ah"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

[ 2 Years Ago ]

Today's Headlines - The lawsuit between the Seo Group had been finally cleared completely after so many trials in the court. The Seo group suffered major loss and damage in the past 6 months. Meanwhile, The LEE group is unaffected and they've grown drastically in terms of their company and wealth ever since their new product release and CEO Lee Hyunbin is currently the top 15th richest men in South Korea.

Many things changed between Minho and Changbin in the past 6 months. Minho tried to get back to Changbin and Chan helped him but it only made their relationship worse.

They slowly drifted away not speaking to each other anymore. Changbin mocked and got on Minho's nerve everytime and Minho couldn't take it anymore.

They went from being best friends to strangers to enemies.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

[ 1.5 Year Ago ]

New day, and a new academic year. It's the first day of university for the freshers. Hyunjin and Seungmin are more than happy to get the university they wanted and to study there together.

Since their hometown is far away from Seoul and both their parents being busy at work, Hyunjin and Seungmin took a train with all their luggage and came here alone. It's a new city for them to be there all alone for the first time but they were there for each other.

After settling at their university dormitory, they both attended their 1st day orientation class and there they met the twins Han and Felix. All four became close really quick and since the twins were born and brought up at Seoul, they taught Hyunjin and Seungmin all about city and they started hanging out together everyday.

A week passed by and there was an announcement by the 4th year seniors that they would be hosting a friendly get-together at a popular nightclub this upcoming weekend. The 4 friends were happy to attend it as they were excited to meet their seniors.