☆ 28 ☆

After Hyunjin came out from the shower, Seungmin went to wash up. But when the younger came outside from the shower, Hyunjin wasn't there inside the room.

Seungmin just sighed and sat on his bed. He also noticed that his bed looks neat and done. He remembered that his bed was a mess when he last left his dorm. The day when he fought with Hyunjin.

He's such a neat freak and always makes sure to have his surroundings neat and clean. But since that day he was so exhausted and tired without sleep and without Hyunjin replying to his texts and calls, The younger was in no mood to make his bed that day.

He was surprised to see his clean bed and suddenly took a glance over Hyunjin's bed at the side which still looked a bit messy. Maybe even during the chaos he made his bed that day? Seungmin thought but quickly shrugged it off.

He opened his laptop and placed it on his study table to do the pending assignments which was due in a few days. He barely focused on his academics while he was at his boyfriend's place.

Hyunjin entered the room after a few minutes and both of them quickly made eye contact for a brief moment until Seungmin averted his gaze and turned back to fix his eyes on his laptop.

Hyunjin became mad after seeing Seungmin like that so he shut the door which made a loud band sound and stomped his way towards the restroom.

Seungmin focused on completing his assignments but he flinched hard when he felt something on his hair after a few seconds.

"Didn't I tell you not to sit with your wet hair like this? Hyunjin raised his voice and started drying the younger's hair with a towel. "You always catch a cold this way"

"I'm- I'm sorry" Seungmin was taken aback by Hyunjin's action. A part of him rejoiced that Hyunjin spoke to him but a part of him did not want to burden him further so he pulled the towel away from Hyunjin. "I'll do it"

"MOVE" Hyunjin said sternly and continued what he was doing earlier. Seungmin doesn't know if Hyunjin is still mad at him so he didn't know what to say to him. He just let Hyunjin do the work.

Seungmin continued typing out his report in a word document while Hyunjin patiently continued to dry the younger's hair making sure that all corners of his hair is dry. Just then, Seungmin received a notification from his boyfriend that he has reached home safely.

Seungmin turned to see the notification on his lock screen but quickly flipped the phone after reading the message. Of course Hyunjin saw the message too. Within few seconds, His phone kept buzzing from notificafions. Seungmin slightly tilted his phone to if it's anything important but quickly flipped it seeing that all the messages were only from his boyfriend.

"Don't mind me and text him" Hyunjin spoke from behind. "He's waiting for your reply"

"I- I'll call him after I finish my assignment"

Silence filled the room again. Only the noise from the keyboard typing was echoed through the room. Both of them had tons to speak and to ask and to apologize, yet they chose to remain silent thinking that they'd end up hurting each other again if they talked.

"Is he taking care of you well?" Despite the hesitation Hyunjin had earlier, He finally pulled up his guts to talk to the younger. Seungmin paused on what he was doing and turned to look at Hyunjin. Instead of replying he simply nodded to the elder.

Hyunjin nodded back and continued drying the younger's hair.

"Tell him that if he ever makes you cry then I'm gonna beat his ass to death" Hyunjin indirectly approved Seungmin of his relationship just like that and Seungmin couldn't believe his ears. He was so overwhelmed that he stood up and hugged Hyunjin.