☆ 27 ☆

"Minho?"

The child calling Minho, his dad and Minho seemed to know both the child and his mother. Seungmin didn't know what the fuck was happened as he looked back and forth at Minho and the women who were staring awkwardly at each other.

Seungmin fake cleared his throat to make them acknowledge his presence.

"Oh this is... Umm..." Minho was struggling to introduce the women to Seungmin.

"I'm his step mom" The women clarifies seeing Minho hesitating to mention it.

"OH"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Seungmin knew for sure that he has seen her face somewhere. Now he remembers it. She was the once famous actress 'Son Yejin' who slowly lost her fame in the entertainment industry and among netizens after marrying the LEE group's CEO LEE Hyunbin.

And the child in question in none other than Minho's baby step brother.

"So you are Minhee's hyung? I nearly referred you as his 'Uncle'" Seungmin eyed on Minho and chukled at the unintentional mistake he made a few minutes ago. The age gap between Minho and Minhee was 21 years so it was only fair that Seungmin thought that way.

"Yes and you'll be Min Hee's future brother in law" Yejin chucked as she came after washing her hands.

Since they met occasionally and since Seungmin saved her son from getting lost, Yejin decided to treat them for a lunch so they sat down at a multi cuisine restaurant inside the mall. Minho and Seungmin sat on one side while Yejin on the opposite and Minhee on the baby chair.

"Br- Brother-in-LAW?" Seungmin choked on air as he heard what Yejin said and Minho couldn't stop blushing at that. He slowly leaned towards Seungmin and whispered smiling "Get used to it, my little one"

Seungmin was struggling to breathe and both Minho and Yejin laughed at the younger because they found it cute.

"You two look good together" Yejin complimented and chucked slightly seeing the visible hickey on Seungmin's neck. "I'm assuming you had a great time at the movie?"

"Yeah, It was a great movie" Seungmin replied shyly. Well if only they focused on the movie.

Things were still awkward with Minho and his stepmom but Yejin tried her best to make the situation less awkward by bringing up random stuffs. After the atmosphere became light Yejin asked the question that she always wanted to ask Minho before.

"I realized that you never once called as 'mom' before" Yejin asked as she took a bite of her food. Anything related to 'mother' was a sensitive topic for Minho so Seungmin stopped eating and quickly glanced at the elder to see how he was reacting. "Even though I'm just your step mom, I loved you and looked after you as my own son but you never thought of me as your step mother right?"

"I'm sorry" Was all the elder could say while bowing his head and fixed his eyes on his plate.

"Do you hate me that much as the way you hate your father?" Yejin continued further "When I heard the news that you were leaving the mansion, My heart shattered into pieces. I begged you to not leave but you didn't even look at me"

"It's not you-" Minho couldn't complete his sentence as he just held his head down. Seungmin understood why the elder behaved that way but he was starting to loose patience.