☆ 3 ☆

Seungmin hasn't been the same since last year. It took him forever to recover from the trauma he had. Although he hasn't recovered completely, he's trying his best to go back to his normal life how he once used to live.

But things aren't really going in favour of Seungmin. He met the person whom he thought is gone out of his life for good. That person who gave him nightmares every day. Ever since he saw Minho yesterday his anxiety is becoming worse.

It was lunch break so Seungmin and his friends were on their way to the cafeteria. The news of Changbin hosting a party at his main mansion spread like wildfire throughout their department.

"Party" Hyunjin had a puzzled face hearing the gossips around him "who's hosting a party?" He questioned. His friends were as puzzled as him.

He shrugged it off and they sat down to eat their lunch. Seungmin somewhat felt uneasy, Every small bite that he took of his food, he felt like throwing up. But still Seungmin kept eating small bites because he didn't want to make his friends worry. They had their lunch and was on their way to the class when suddenly someone called them.

"Hey kids" A voice startled the 4 of them.

"OMG Changbin Hyung! It's been awhile" Felix welcomed him.

"Actually I was looking for you guys to ask something. I'm hosting a birthday party at my mansion tomorrow and I would like you all to come as well" Changbin handed each one an invitation.

"Oh so this is the party everyone was talking about" Han said reading the invitation. Everyone was excited to attend the party and to have the privilege to visit Changbin's mansion.

"I'm so excited hyung. Happy Birthday to you in Advance" Seungmin exclaimed.

"Thank you Minnie" Changbin patted the younger's hair "I'm very much looking forward to see you there"

But Hyunjin was quick to notice Seungmin's gloomy face. He knew that the younger was just forcing smile throughout the conversation. He also knew the reason why Seungmin was dull and gloomy so he held his hand from behind and assured him that he's there with him.

"Alright, I'll see y'all tomorrow then" Changbin bid goodbye and eyed behind Seungmin and smirked at the tall figure standing quite afar from them.

Minho was standing there witnessing the whole scene all this time.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

It was weekend already. Seungmin had a good and long sleep last night. He was in a great condition today. Even though he wasn't that excited to attend a grand party. He still wanted to attend it for the sake of Changbin because the elder helped him a lot.

Han and Felix picked them up in their car around 6 pm. Everyone was wearing suits. Changbin is a 3rd generation chaebal and his mansion is huge so everyone living in or around Seoul knows where the Seo family's mansion was.

After a 30 minute drive, they reached the mansion's main gate. They showed the invitation to the security and were asked to park the car inside and were asked to get down by the security. The four did as they were told.

The gaurd did a security check on them and after everything was done, the gaurd asked them to wait for a moment and left. The gaurd returned soon along with a staff in suit.