☆ 11 ☆

Boring lectures as usual, Han was just staring at his watch waiting for the class to end. The time hits 4pm and the professor winds up the class, giving them an assignment to complete before he walked away.

"What should we do today?" Han excitedly asked his other friends while packing his bag.

"How about we go shopping?" Felix joined

It was Monday already and classes are done for the day. Usually the 4 friends hangout together after class. Sometimes they go and watch the football match because of Seungmin, Sometimes they just roam around the campus talking about some rumours and judging people or sometimes they go out to eat or do something. Just like everyday, they planned to do something fun together today too.

"Umm guys?" Hyunjin paused and cleared his throat. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him.

"What is it Hyunjin? Do you have other places in mind?" Felix asked

"No, not that. I have to volunteer for the football team for 2 weeks starting from today" Hyunjin added. Everyone looked at him confused "Forgot about my punishment?"

"Oh for punching Minho the other day?" Felix looked at Hyunjin

"It's still fascinating how you got the punishment while Minho didn't" Han got curious.

"Hyunjin was the one who punched him. Minho didn't" Felix added

"Woah what? Minho didn't fight back that day?" Han exclaimed "Weird, because didn't he beat the hell out of Hyunjin last year"

"Maybe he changed?" Felix looked at his twin.

"Changed? Him? Never" Hyunjin scoffed rolling his eyes "And why are we talking about that bastard now?"

Seungmin remained silent throughout the conversation while his friends were talking about Minho. A part of him wanted to disagree with Hyunjin's statement because of what Minho said to him when he was drunk that day but a part of him also didn't want to believe that Minho has changed.

"Oh right, Back to your punishment" Han continued with his hangout plan "So you won't be hanging out with us today?"

"Not for 2 weeks at least"

"Too bad. But anyways have fun helping the football team" Han turned to Seungmin "Let's go Seungmin"

"Nah I can't leave Hyunjin here. You guys have fun" Seungmin politely rejected to the twins "I'll do my assignment in the library and wait for Hyunjin to finish his work"

Han rolled his eyes but he knew that there was no point in forcing Seungmin to hangout with them without Hyunjin there. The twins waved to their friends and left.

"Alright then. I'll see you at the football field after I finish my assignment" Seungmin waved at Hyunjin and was about to leave to the library.

"Wait" Hyunjin stopped the younger "Can you do the assignment at our dorm instead?" Hyunjin hesitated before continuing "I don't feel right leaving you alone in the library"

"Why? Are you scared that something might happen to me?" Seungmin chuckled "I can take care of myself Hyunjin"

"But if anything is bothering you then just call me ok?"

"Who else would I call?" Seungmin laughed and left.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Seungmin finds a comfortable spot in the library, He takes out his laptop and starts working on the assignment. He connects his laptop to the library wifi as he needed to browse a few stuffs for his assignment.