☆ 6 ☆

"I'm sorry Kim Seungmin"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

[ Flashback Continues ]

Minho started sobbing while hugging Seungmin. He kept apologizing to the younger continuously. Seungmin just stood there not knowing what to do.

The hug felt tighter and tighter every second and the crying became louder and louder. Maybe Seungmin felt Minho's apology to be genuine? because he felt bad for speaking harshly towards the elder.

"I'll accept your apology" Seungmin says after thinking about it for awhile.

Minho Stops crying and broke away from the hug.

"What can I do for you?" Minho whipes his tears. "I know nothing can compensate you for what I've done but I would like to do something for you" He has never asked such a question to anyone else.

Seungmin doesn't respond.

"If you would like, you can come to my house and we can talk-" Before Minho could complete his sentence, Seungmin shakes his head.

"No" Seungmin pauses and looks at Minho "I think it would be better if we don't cross paths anymore. I accepted your apology and I don't need anything from you either so I guess we're done here" He looked at Minho for one last time.

"I'll be going now"

Minho stands there watching Seungmin leave the room.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Hyunjin and Han are still mad at Seungmin for accepting Minho's apology. They thought that Minho was just manipulating Seungmin by crying to get out of this mess. But Felix understands Seungmin, He knows that Seungmin wouldn't do anything without thinking.

The very evening after class, Seungmin and his friends packed their bags ready to leave the room. The class was nearly empty already when they were leaving and suddenly a 2nd year senior girl rushes to Seungmin and pulls his hair. Seungmin hisses in pain.

"Do you know what you've done?" The girl angrily interrogates seungmin.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin and Han who were beside Seungmin tries to pull the girl away from him.

"If you wanted that clip of you making out with that Lee Bastard Minho to get removed then just tell it. Why is that guy beating up my boyfriend?" She finally lets go of Seungmin's hair.

"WHAT?"

"I don't know what you'll do but I need Minho to stop beating up my boyfriend NOW" The girls demands to Seungmin.

Only now Seungmin understands what was going on as he rushes to find Minho.

"Seungmin wait-" Hyunjin, Han and Felix ran behind Seungmin but they lost him somehow. They quietly decided to part ways and find Seungmin or Minho atleast.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"How many times do I have to tell you that I deleted the original video and don't have any copies"

"Then I told you to tell me who else have a copy of the video"

"How do I fcking know?"