☆ 23 ☆

Seungmin was so exhausted from staying up all night that he passed away quickly in the passenger seat of Minho's car. Minho parked his car in front his villa, He didn't want to wake Seungmin up so he decided to carry him inside.

But as soon as Minho opened the passenger door and touched Seungmin, He drowsy opened his eyes and squinted it.

"Just sleep, I'll take you inside" Minho said as he carried Seungmin in bridal style. The younger only half heared what the elder said but he felt his body levitating in the air. His body was too tired to react to it so he just let Minho do his thing.

Taek opened the main door for them and Minho carried Seungmin inside. There are a lot of guest rooms inside his villa, but Minho took the younger to his own bedroom, laid him down and pulled the blanket over him.

He sat beside Seungmin and gently patted his head and watched the younger sleep. At that time, Minho's phone started to vibrate in his pants so he took his phone to check who it was and Chan had called him. He went outside to attend the call as he didn't want to wake Seungmin up.

"Yes hyung, Seungmin is with me"

"Heard that your relationship got revealed. Everyone here is only talking about you and Seungmin. How is Seungmin? Is he ok?"

"He doesn't seem so good. He's sleeping right now"

"Poor kid, He went through a lot"

"Yes he is. By the way can you do me a favor hyung? Can you check up on Hyunjin? Seungmin is really worried about him"

"Sure, I'll see what I can do"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Oh Seungmin, You're awake?" Minho greets Seungmin as soon as he sees his room door open. He didn't want to disturb Seungmin, so he waited for Seungmin outside till he woke up on his own. "How are you feeling now?"

"Much better" Seungmin had slept for nearly 6 hours and it was 5:30pm currently but still he wasn't seem to be fully awake.

"You woke up at the perfect time. Go wash your face and hands" Minho and Taek were wearing aprons. Taek cleans the table while Minho places the dishes on the table "Let's eat. I made you your favorite Kimchi stew"

Maybe Seungmin was too drowsy to notice it. Because after washing his face, he was much awake and he sees the kitchen being a mess, He smells something burnt in the kitchen, Minho's apron and shirt sleeves were stained with reddish yellow tone from the soup whereas Taek's apron was clean.

Seungmin knew for sure that Minho must've messed up in cooking and Taek must've helped him to complete the dish. He smiles internally at the clumsy Minho but doesn't show it since he appreciates the elder for doing all these for him. Seungmin, Minho and Taek sit together to eat what they made.

"Wow Delicious" Seungmin compliments as soon as he sips the stew "Did you really make this Hyung?"

"Yes he did" Before Minho could answer Taek answer on behalf of him "Young master's cooking skills have really improved"

"Ahh it's nothing" Minho scratches his head in embarrassment and Seungmin found it cute.

After having a heartfull dinner, Taek helped to clean up the kitchen and he left after that leaving Minho and Seungmin alone. Minho sat on the couch while Seungmin laid on the elder's lap. Minho notices that the younger was lost in thoughts "I'll talk to Hyunjin tomorrow so don't worry about it and sleep"