☆ 15 ☆

And just like that the two men met in secret everyday. They hanged out at Minho's villa everyday as it was a safe place for both of them. Seungmin still lied to Hyunjin about meeting Minho cause he didn't want to trigger or worry his friend.

So Seungmin had a strict curfew to follow. Whenever Hyunjin goes to do volunteering work for the football team everyday from 4pm-6pm, That was the opportunity for Seungmin to hang out with the elder.

Minho picks the younger up by 4:10pm maximum, they spend some time in his house and Minho drops Seungmin back to his dorm before Hyunjin finishes his work, that is before 6 or 6:30pm max.

They had 2 weeks or 10 working days to continue this routine before Hyunjin completes his punishment altogether.

And well if they accidentally crossed paths inside the campus, they promised each other that they'll act as if they didn't know each other.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

DAY 5

"Hyung, can you stop by the super market before we go to your villa?" Seungmin says as they were driving to the elder's place.

"Of course"

It's already Friday and the 5th day since Seungmin and Minho started hanging out together. Seungmin has become more comfortable with Minho and he's not scared of him anymore. His anxiety didn't show up either recently and Seungmin was more than happy that he was finally healing completely.

But Seungmin wouldn't call this hangout a 'date' cause he was still unsure of his feelings towards the elder. He likes being with the elder and he understood the elder's true personality but he still thinks it's too soon to fall in love.

They arrive at the super market shortly and Seungmin pulls the cart, Minho helps him and he helps moving the cart for the younger.

"What are you going to buy?"

"Some groceries"

They arrive at the grocery section and Seungmin adds some fruits, vegetables, dairy products, flour, oil, salt, sugar and other necessary items into the cart.

"Why do you need these many? Do u have a kitchen in your dorm or are you moving out?" Minho asks seeing the cart nearly full in just a spam of few seconds.

"I am buying these for you"

"For me?" Minho was confused.

"Are you even eating properly?" Seungmin sighed and looked at Minho, the elder was still confused on what was going on "I spoke with Taek hyung yesterday"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A DAY AGO

"Seungmin ssi, Can I talk to you for a moment please?" Taek slowly said to Seungmin as he eyed on Minho who was busy petting minnie. Seungmin got the hint and quietly nodded.

"Hyung" He turned to Minho "Where's the restroom?"

"Yeah let me show you" Minho got up but was stopped by Taek.

"I'll show him the restroom young master" He got up before Minho and Minho thanked him.

They both went inside the nearest room and Taek partially closed the door to not make it suspicious for Minho.

"What is it that you want to tell me Taek ssi?"

"Oh where do I even start?" Take showed a bright smile on his face "In the past year, young master Minho has never stopped talking about you. Seungmin this, Seungmin that was all I heard from his mouth"