☆ 24 ☆

⚠ Mention of anxiety
and trauma ⚠

[ 2 Hours Ago ]

Seungmin sat down with Han this time for their afternoon class and behind them sat Felix waiting for Hyunjin to come. The professor arrived and started taking class but Hyunjin still didn't show up.

Seungmin kept turning to the entrance now and then to see if Hyunjin would come. He started becoming worried but Han assured him that it's going to be alright. The class ended and after the professor left the class, Seungmin took out his phone to contact Hyunjin.

He knew for sure that the taller wouldn't attend his call but he wanted to call him anyway. But before that, His phone buzzed and so was everyone's phone in the class.

His soul left his body when he clicks the video that was sent to him.

"OMG WHO THE FUCK?" He hears Han cursing loud and Felix holding Seungmin's hand tightly. He hears gasping and murmuring sounds from his classmates who was looking at him and that's when he realized that the video was sent not only to him but to the entire department.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Minho in his classroom becomes enraged as he saw that video, He exactly knew who the culprit was and lashes at him without hesitation.

"If you have a problem with me then deal it with me, why are you involving Seungmin in this?" Minho clenched his fist against the latter as he slammed him against the wall in front of the class.

"What are you talking about Minho?" Changbin questioned cluelessly to the elder.

"I know it was you who sent the video. You were the only one who had the original copy of that" Minho grabbed Changbin's collar.

"And do you have a proof?" Changbin murmured and smirked but quickly turned it into an oblivious expression.

"YOU-"

"Wait" Changbin asked as if he was concerned "Heard that you aren't the heir to LEE group anymore? Does this mean there's no one to clean up your mess? Wow so will you finally be going to jail now? Aigoo I warned Seungmin multiple time about you but he didn't listen. Just wait and see where this is going to end"

"SEO CHANGBIN!" Minho screamed making everyone one around to flinch. But he was in no place to get angry at Changbin now. All his thoughts were only on Seungmin.

"I'll deal with you later" Minho then runs off to find the younger. He arrives at Seungmin's class downstairs but the younger wasn't there, Nor was his friends.

"Where is he?" Minho shouts towards Seungmin's classmates "WHERE IS KIM SEUNGMIN?"

At the right moment, Hyunjin enters the classroom panting. He came for Seungmin but finds Minho instead. "The clip. Do you know which bastard revealed it?"

"I do but let's not talk about it" Minho says "Is Seungmin with you?"

"No, I just came from the ground floor looking for him" Hyunjin says while breathing heavily. "I swear, I'm gonna kill that person who decided to reveal it" He says angrily but decided to focus on Seungmin now as he searches for him. He calls him but the younger didn't pick up. "Where is he?"

"He ran away" One of the classmates speaks "Han and Felix followed him behind, but we don't know where they went"

Hyunjin called to Han quickly. "He just ran away Hyunjin, Felix and I ran behind him but we lost him in the crowd outside the class. We're searching for him now"