☆ 19 ☆

A/N - OMG 10k+ reads?!!!!
TYSM, ILY All ㅠㅠ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

A movie night? Or a disaster night?
Let's see..

"Since we're all here anyway, why don't we sit together to watch the movie?" Chan insisted with a grin.

Han, Felix, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Changbin stood at one side while Chan, Jeongin and Minho stood face to face with them.

"It's ok Sunbae, We don't want to trouble you" Hyunjin politely declined the offer. It's not that he didn't want to hang out with the Senior. He just didn't want to be on the same space as Minho.

"Are you rejecting my offer?" Chan raised his eyebrow at the junior. Everyone stayed silent cause no one could say otherwise to the senior. Not even Minho and Changbin.

"Great then, Me and Jeongin will buy the tickets for all" The senior and junior left to get them tickets.

As soon as Chan left, Minho smiled looking at Seungmin. Hyunjin clenched his fist and Changbin noticed that too so he blocked the younger from Minho's sight.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Changbin said in an annoyed tone. Minho continued to ignore the younger like he always did.

"Don't fucking ignore me Minho" Changbin raised his voice.

"I'm not here to fight, I came here to watch a movie with Chan Hyung, is there a problem?"

"Why is Chan Hyung always hanging out with you often?"

"Ask this question to him, kiddo"

"What the fuck did you call me?" Changbin held Minho's collar. The tension between them became cold. Everyone else witnessing the quarrel didn't know what to do. Seungmin especially froze on spot. He knew sooner or later this would happen.

Felix looked around for Chan quickly. He just wanted the senior to come here ASAP cause a fight is high likely to break out any moment between them and Chan is the only one that could stop it. Chan and Jeongin shortly returned but something caught Felix's attention.

"Wait. Are they holding hands?" Felix carefully whispered to his brother Han pointing at Chan and Jeongin which was audible to Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was too focused on Minho that he did not notice Chan and Jeongin holding hands and being clingy to each other. Even though he volunteered at the football team for 2 weeks, he never witnessed the senior and junior being together.

The 00s weren't as close to Chan as they were to Changbin so they never knew that the senior was in a relationship. Hyunjin glanced over to Seungmin looking concerned since he thought the sudden reveal must've shocked the younger. Chan was his crush after all.

Seungmin indeed looked perplexed. But it wasn't because if Chan, it was because of Minho and Changbin's quarrel. Chan witnessed the scene and quickly rushed towards the two to stop the fight.

"Seungmin" Hyunjin held Seungmin's hand carefully and whispered to him concerned while Chan calmed Changbin and Minho down "Are- are you ok?"

Seungmin still froze on spot praying that Minho wouldn't mess around but Hyunjin misunderstood that he was shocked because of Chan so Hyunjin continued "Let's leave"

"Wait. Why?" Seungmin finally snapped to reality when he felt his hand getting dragged.

"Because-" Hyunjin doesn't say the reason with his own mouth. He felt really bad for Seungmin. The younger only then understood what was happening. He hasn't told Hyunjin nor the twins that he knew Chan is dating Jeongin.