☆ 10 ☆

A/N - Double update. Thank you for 5k.
Happy New year in advance ♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"I need to use the restroom" Seungmin walks away telling Hyunjin who was busy going through the pictures.

"Should I come?" Hyunjin shouts from there seeing Seungmin leave.

"No, I'll make it quick" Seungmin shouts back.

Seungmin then runs to the pathway where the guest's cars were parked. It didn't take him long to recognize Minho's car as it stood out from rest of the cars. This confirmed Seungmin that Minho was still inside Changbin's mansion.

Seungmin then rushes inside the mansion to search for Minho. He didn't know where to start searching for the elder in that huge mansion. But what he knew is that the elder wouldn't be anywhere near crowd or people.

He leaves the ground floor and searches for him on the 1st and 2nd floor. He first searches for him on every restroom he could find.

"May I help you sir?" A staff notices Seungmin roaming around the pathway of the 1st floor.

"Umm I'm looking for the restroom"

"For the guests tonight only the common restroom is available. Go straight, take a left and keep walking you'll find the restroom in the corner" The staff guides Seungmin. The younger thanks him and leaves.

He finds the restroom and enters inside. Even the common restroom was too big and luxury for Seungmin. The younger hears the flow of tap water and there was Minho standing in front of the restroom vanity.

The presence of Minho was making Seungmin weak. His heart aches and he starts getting anxious slowly. He didn't want to run away from Minho anymore. He takes a deep breath and walks closer to him.

Minho was too drunk to even notice the younger standing beside him. He stands there with his unstable legs, holding on the vanity counter for grip. His head keeps falling down and his eyes keeps closing. He was about to pass out anytime but the elder fights to stay awake.

Seungmin clears his throat and Minho forces his eyes awake hearing the noise, but he doesn't look.

"I said you to leave me alone" Minho says while he closes his eyes again. His body becomes heavy and unstable, his weak legs almost stumbled and Seungmin holds him so that the elder wouldn't fall.

"CHAN HYUNG!" He raises his voice and pushes the younger away from him. He regains his balance and stands straight. He then sees Seungmin standing before him. Minho snorts.

"Atleast you're not running away from me in my dreams" Minho laughes in disbelief. He thinks that he was hallucinating seeing Seungmin there.

"I've changed Seungmin, or atleast I'm willing to change" Minho takes a step forward. "I'm not asking you to forgive me instantly but please don't hate on me and ignore me completely"

Minho reeks of alcohol. The scent and voice from the elder reminded Seungmin of the incident that happened in the club. The incident that started it all. But Minho's eyes looked different than that day. Void filled inside Minho's eyes as he looked sorrowfully into Seungmin.

"And do you know how much it hurts seeing you with someone else?" Minho let's out a huge breath.

Seungmin sees Minho's leg becoming weak. Before Minho fell, Seungmin holds him. But the elder was too heavy for Seungmin so he carefully kneels down and places Minho on the floor.

"Seungmin....I...." Minho blabbers a bit while closing his eyes.

"Minho?" Seungmin shakes the elder's body to wake him up but he doesn't react much. "Can you get up?"