Our Love

Xu Him pov
It's already eight in the morning and my bunny is still asleep. I should wake him up. " Wake up Bunny " . He doesn't want to wake up . I'll just give him more time to sleep . I get out of the bed and I go to the bathroom . I've taken a bath and he is still asleep . I guess I will have to wake him up this way. I lean towards his face and leave a peck on his lips . He immediately gets up and starts blushing . " Are you awake now " . He runs to the bathroom . He is so cute when he gets shy . I went down to the kitchen and started to make breakfast .

Some time later Xiao Zhan came down to have breakfast. Obviously I already set the table . He starts eating . He has always had a habit of eating slowly and so cutely . " Xu Him,start eating why are you staring at me like that ." . He says that to me while blushing.

We finished eating and I remembered that Xiao Zhan is going to his parents house for their anniversary. I think that tonight we will go out on a date and then I will do it I will ........ Propose to him!

Zhan is staring at me " Why are you smiling like that ? What are you thinking about ?".

" Oh nothing I was just thinking about when we first met."

Zhan started to blush .

Flashback 6 years ago

Zhan was getting out of his car when he saw a dog . He started running away from his car towards Xu Him. At this time they didn't know each other. As he ran towards this stranger he jumped onto him rapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist . He started screaming " Please help me , save me! " . At first Xu Him was shocked but then a smile was lite across his face . Xu Him rapped his arms around Zhan and said to him in a calm , soothing voice" it's okay the dog is gone now." Zhan slowly turned his head looking to see if the dog was still there . Zhan sighed in relief and stopped hugging the poor man so tightly that he may have died. " Thank .....y-you..." Zhan said softly as he got of the man looking down in embarrassment. " S-- sorry ab-- out that ." Zhan said as his face turned red. Xu Him smiled at Zhan saying " it's okay " Xu Him extended a hand introducing himself " Hi , my name Is Xu Him ." Zhan looked at Xu Him's hand and then up at him ," My name is Xiao Zhan " he said as he extended his hand out towards Xu Him's hand and slowly held onto it .

That's when they became friends and after some time boyfriend's .

Flash back ends
Still Xu Him's pov

" Well we better get going your mom said that they will be leaving the town later today for their anniversary." I said and Zhan nodded .

" Mn, let's go now ."

Shortly after we reach Zhan's parents home . " We are here . Zhan I was thinking later when I pick you up we can go on a date ."

He smiled and nodded " okay "
He started to get out of the car and closed the the door when I called out to him " Oh and Zhan ," he turned around and looked at me " I love you " He started to blush and said " I - l-ove you too." He said quickly and turned around blushing more . I left him at his parents house and went to work.

Later that day

I picked up Zhan and went to a restaurant with him . After the restaurant I decided to take him to watch a movie that he has been dieing to see . He was extremely excited . After the movie and restaurant I took him to the one place where we first met , it was a park . He smiled when I took him there . The stars were shining brighter than ever it was the perfect time to propose but the moment was too loving. Looking up at the stars watching him smile , he always had this cute smile. He looked tired so I took him home I knew it was even more perfect . Taking him home and asking him to marry me was perfect . I always knew he didnt like things to be too extravagant and he liked for things that were important and happy to be done in the comfort of a home . It was so perfect . So perfect that it felt a little too perfect.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying it . For all the YiZhan shippers out there don't worry we will get to the YiZhan moments soon but I'm just loving it .