Car crash

No one pov
On the way home

Xu Him was so excited for that moment when they go home and he proposes to Zhan. He was smiling . He felt so happy every thing was going perfectly . The song they dance to at the party where they met for about the fourth time after they were friends really good friends and turned into something more was playing .

Flashback 5 years ago

Zhan is at the party that his parents were hosting . He kept on thinking about Xu Him. He couldn't stop ' Am I falling for Xu Him ' he thought to himself . While Xu Him on the other hand was planning on attending the same party . ' why am I going to this party I don't even like parties yet I think I'm going because Xiao Zhan is there . Am I falling for him . What am I kidding I already know I love him from the first time we met but everyday I keep on falling in love with him . I can see that he is also falling for me but he is too shy to admit it do I'm going to to take the first move I'm going to confess to him so he doesn't have to be shy .' Xu Him was 100% sure about himself and also that Xiao Zhan loves him.

That night when Xu Him entered his house Xiao Zhan's heart started to beat like crazy when he looked at the door he saw Xu Him standing there in a tuxedo looking handsome .

Xiao Zhan immediately started blushing when he noticed that Xu Him has been looking at Xiao Zhan the whole entire time which meant that he saw Xiao Zhan stare at Xu Him . He turned around and his whole face was red. He felt someone's hand on his shoulder . He immediately turns around ,and who is there no one else but Xu Him. Smiling at him. Xiao Zhan got lost in Xu Him's handsome and cute smile . Xu Him noticed that and started to speak to break the spell Xiao Zhan was under " hey , how are you " he asked and it took a while for Xiao Zhan to realize he is talking to him." Oh ...hi Xu Him ..um- I am um ..good and how are you ." He said blushing and looking down but looked at him when he was done speaking." I'm fine , how do I look." He asked smiling and stepping back slowly ." You look amazing , but not too amazing um I'm not saying you're ugly you're handsome very handsome , I mean I don't know you look average but not bad average , what I mean to say is you look fine yet very handsome!" He was shy and was speaking fast Xu Him couldn't help but giggle at how cute he was. " You also look very handsome you're the most handsome man in the room more handsome than me ." He complimented Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan did look handsome very handsome

Xiao Zhan did look handsome very handsome ." No I'm not that handsome and definitely not more handsome than you . I don't mean that you are handsome , no I mean you are the most handsome here no I mean ------" he was cut off as Xu Him kissed Xiao Zhan to stop him from blabbering . Xu Him stopped the kiss and apologized for kissing him" oh I'm sorry I just wanted to stop you from saying you're not handsome because to everyone here you're the most handsome but to me you're the only one here who is important ." Xiao Zhan stared at Xu Him while blushing . " It's a little noisy here let's go to the other room it's less noisy." Zhan said to Him .

They went to the other room . " Xiao Zhan I love you I always have from the day we first met , seeing you my heart stopped beating and then started when you jumped onto me . I love you more than the world I know it sounds like some sappy line but I finally know what it means . I've never seen anyone more handsome than you , I've never met anyone who made me want to look perfect whenever I was around you I've never met anyone like you I love you " Xu Him's eyes started crying as he said that and then he said " I have never met anyone who could make me cry with me just saying a few words and you remaining silent I know I'm not good for you but I just want you to know and I want you to tell me if you feel the same ."

Zhan looked at Xu Him and hugged him tightly ." I never knew this before I realized that some of the things I do I do just for you , just to see you .Just for you to notice me . Now I am not afraid to say it , I love you Xu Him ,I love you!" Xu Him broke the hug and cupped his face . " Why would you think I never noticed you all I do is notice you , notice only you." He kissed his soft gentle lips . It was a passionate kiss . They broke the kiss and hugged each other . They left the room and went back to the noisy room . They were holding hands and a song started playing." May I have this dance ?" Xu Him asked and Xiao Zhan obviously he agreed that night they spent a long romantic time together dancing.

End of flashback

That was the day they confessed to each other. Xu Him couldn't wait to go home and propose to him. On the way back it was dark there was a green light on the road they were on and a red on the other . As they drove across the road a truck drove through the red light. Xu Him trying to dodge the truck ends up spinning the car and the truck hits the car slightly which ends up making the car smashed but not badly. The car windows were broken . Glass was everywhere and that truck wasn't there the person in the truck drove off.Xu slowly opened his eyes he was okay but Zhan wasn't . He was bleeding and a piece of glass pierced through his stomach " Xiao Zhan don't worry I'll call an ambulance they will be here soon the hospital isn't far and I know how much you don't like getting operated on so I'll operate on you myself okay it will be fine just hold on." He said trying to hold himself together he dialed the hospital he works at so they can get there as fast as they can . Zhan held his hand stopping him from calling the hospital but Xu Him still called them " hello this is doctor Xu Him please send an ambulance we are at Gisu drive please hurry up " he said scared but in a commanding tone. " Xu Him I love you . Please take care of my parents okay and don't worry I don't think I can stay here for much longer " Xiao Zhan said to Xu Him . He could feel himself dieing and he didn't want Xu Him to feel guilty." What do you mean I already told you I will operate on you and the ambulance will be here very soon so don't worry are you crazy you know today I was going to propose to you but it seems like it is going to have to wait for when you have recovered ."

Well I will continue in the next chapter.