Dinner part 3

I hope this is the last part .
Let me explain the setting . It was a long rectangular table that could seat 8 people . Zhuocheng was sitting at the end of the table and on his right hand side was A-Xuan and next to A-Xuan was Yibo and across from Yibo was Zhan.
Zhuocheng pov

We are sitting at the table and eating . This guy that Yibo brought is ...... Is he his boyfriend? They look like one from all the blushing and the full meal on the table . Maybe he's his housewife already😏. They would make a cute couple . I wonder what wifey he makes .

" So your name is Zhan ."  I asked taking a bite of his food . WOW it's amazing. So good my eyes open widely and I swallow without chewing . I choking . " Are you okay ? Is it bad ?" Zhan asks handing me a cup of water.

Has this guy never tasted his food asking me if it's bad . " Are you crazy !?" I shout after drinking some water and slamming it on the table " Your food is so delicious, ( with stars in his eyes) it's the best thing in the world . I was hesitant to come because I was afraid of getting poisoned by Yibo Gege's food and was going to just say hi and leave but now I think I'll stay here for a while . " I'm just looking at him with these big eyes that say where-have -you-been-my-whole-life .

He is quite good for Yibo . They make a good match.

" Oh ummm...... Thanks but it's not that good . It's quite average" Zhan says and just when I was about to say something A-Xuan speaks " Listen Zhan Gege, I understand me finding it amazing if it's average and Yibo Gege too because of his diarrhea food but Cheng di. He has had some of the best food in heaven even in the world , and he is saying that it's good so it has to be good!!"

A-Xuan was so loud. He was speaking as if he was giving Zhan a pump up talk. But I have to agree . It's some really good food . I have never tasted anything like it . If I had to kill my best friend for this food.......I would. It's really good .

" Xuan Gege is right , this is really good ( stomach growling ) my stomach agrees to now if I don't finish all this food here I might end up being killed from the inside. " I said

So we carried on eating . Then Xuan Gege spoke after all the complimenting." Hey Yibo Gege you haven't said a word about Zhan Gege's cooking . Say something " he said nudging his brother's shoulders and smirking.

Yibo just smirked back "Okay I will. " He said

" Last time you said that if you had to say anything about the food you would say ....." Xuan Gege said thinking .

" Okay let's start from there ( looks at Zhan who immediately looks at him and is slightly blushing by the intense look ) if I had to say anything about  this cooking I would say that..........I-love-it ( he said it leaning a little closer to Zhan and kind of whispering bit they could still hear him he broke the words up slightly)

(Zhan starts blushing and looks down ) I wonder something about how weird he is acting . I mean earlier I was shipping them but it was kind of jokingly but now I feel like it's confirmed . Let me spice it up a little just with some salt .

" Oh what the food or the maker ?" I ask with a confused look and then a smirk .

Now Yibo Gege looks at me and is slightly like very slightly blushing and says ................" Both " Nani oops I mean Shenme?

He acts like he was just trying to make Zhan blush a lot more but I know what's happening. Anyway after a few  apologies and excuses we carry on eating and soon we are done .

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what you thought and vote .
Thanks and sorry for not updating last week