Finding The Watcher

No one's pov

Xiao Zhan needed to find the watcher . He couldn't do it that day that he went to heaven because it was already late. When they buried his body he was immediately sent to heaven , and it was quite late when they did it . It was around 5 in the afternoon.  He couldn't just leave around 6 in the night who would be willing to help at six in the night  and he was tired anyway so he decided to  do it the next morning .

The next morning

When Xiao Zhan got up it was already 9 in the morning . He was so use to Xu Him waking him up he ended up getting confused when Xu Him wasn't there. He got up from the bed , unable to open his eyes he rubbed them for a little while " Xu Him where are you?" He opened his eyes looking for Xu Him when he remembered that he wasn't with Xu Him he wasn't even close to him. He was in heaven . Thinking about this tears started streaming down his face . He wiped it and started to force a smile . " Oh yes , I forgot , Xu Him is not here with me because I'm in heaven. Silly me , I can be so dumb at times."  Tears come down his face and he just wipes  it away forcing a smile. He was not use to not being around  Xu Him . It was only one night and he is already missing him. He wasn't use to not having anyone around him. Especially not Xu Him.

He decided that he will get ready and then go ask someone about the watcher . He opened the cupboard and saw only white , blue and very few red coloured cloths. ' Well heaven is really trying to stick to a few colours .' he thought to him self.  He got ready quickly and left his house.

He left the house

He left the house . Honestly he had no idea who he would ask about ' The Watcher ' . The book he was given just said to ask anyone , they will tell him who he is and where to find him. " I guess I should just ask some random person walking around" he said to himself . He wasn't to sure about how he would just ask it. I mean who randomly goes up to someone and says ' hey do you know where I can find the watcher ' but then again it was really just that simple . The only problem for him is that he didn't know who to ask . So he did the first thing that came to his mind . He went outside and screamed " DOES ANYONE NOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE WATCHER ?"  Everyone looked at him and then he realized what he just did and started blushing . " You can find him near the main entrance to heaven he works in one of the houses there ." A random man replied . " Thank....you" he said softly still feeling  embarrassed. Now the only problem was how was he going to get there .

He decided to ask someone but this time he asked without screaming.

Soon he got his answer. All he had to do was use a magic key if he had one . Not everyone has a magic key . Only those who were lucky enough . Not like heaven had an endless supply of magic keys . I mean heaven is great but not that great.

He just thought of the place he wanted to go and use the key to open a door. He ended up in front of heaven's main entrance . So basically there was a door out of no where in the middle of the road. After that he just had to go to each house door knocking hoping it was the watcher . Lucky for him there was a huge sign saying' the watcher works here .' So he just knocked on the door .

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter .

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think in the comments.
😁