Broken

Xu Him's pov
We just buried him . He's gone forever now . I have to take his parents home and comfort them .

We reached at their home . They were crying at the funeral but now they are just broken . Like a piece of their life just left them . What am I kidding, a piece of their life did leave . I couldn't take care of him and maybe that's why he left but actually it was his time to leave so he did .

I have to comfort them . They are just sitting on the sofa looking at the wall . They really are so broken they don't know how to operate , whether to cry or feel hatred. Honestly I would prefer them to beat me up rather than them staying there and are silent . Before they were always so joyful and happy .

Flashback 5 years ago
No one's pov

It was the day after Xu Him confessed to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan was in his room asleep when he got a message on his phone.

1 new message :Xu Him

Morning sunshine🌟

You say sunshine and you have a star emoji👎
If you are done with your bad flirting I'll go back to sleep😴

Oh is that so ?

Yes very bad
Actually boring😒

Says the person who is is still blushing from my morning message😏

Xiao Zhan put his phone off and sat up on his bed immediately. " I am blushing how did he know is he stalking me is he watching me!" Xiao Zhan said to him self while looking around .
* Buzz buzz*

Are you that shocked and shy that you turned your phone off?

No I have to go to the bathroom that's all

Oh okay but before you go answer one thing .

What?

Will you go on a date with me or I will come to your house right now if you don't answer

I don't know .

He then put his phone off
And started blushing hard his face was red. He ran to his bathroom trying to hide his blushing face.

When he left the bathroom he could hear his parents down stairs and he could also hear another voice( who could this possibly be😏)

He walks down the stairs and guess who he saw none other than that handsome Xu Him . Sitting on the sofa across from his parents .

" What are you doing here ?" Xiao Zhan screamed while blushing ." Oh Xiao Zhan come down here and meet Xu Him and his lips , yet I'm sure you've already met his lips 😏." Mrs Xiao said completely Shipping Xu Him and Xiao Zhan. " Mom!" Xiao Zhan screamed blushing hard . He rushed down the rest of the stairs blushing in anger and shyness. " Don't act like you don't know what your mother is talking about we both saw it with our very own eyes ." Zhan's father said

" Saw what !"Zhan screamed still blushing

"My ship coming true !"Zhan's mother said .

"Our ship !" Zhan's father added.

" Zhan come sit down next to your boyfriend " Zhan's father said

" You can even kiss him we don't mind" Zhan's mother said in a teasing tone.

"Mom how can you say that we're not even dating " he said angrily while still blushing

" Okay than will you be my boyfriend ? You can answer with a kiss and anyway it will make our fans happy." Xu Him said to Xiao Zhan smiling at him because he was satisfied with this blushing shy and angry Zhan.

" Yes that's how you do it . You deserve to be my son-in-law" his mother said cheering him on.

" Xu Him why don't you just kiss him you know he already wants to be your boyfriend , forget that he wants to be your husband . Just kiss him already ." Zhan's father said waiting for the kiss .

To satisfy his fans he went ahead with it. He leaned closer towards Xiao Zhan slowly pressing his lips against Zhan's. It was a cute , and definitely steamy kiss but not too steamy .

" XuZhan" Both of Zhan's parents screamed seeing them kiss .

Now Zhan was looking like a tomato his whole face was red .

False Back Ends

Xu Him slowly hugs the both of them . They start to cry in Xu Him's hug .

Xu Him goes to his room . He sits by the window looking outside . He could only think about how lifeless Zhan looked after he died . All that happiness and blushing love bundle was gone .

The next day

No one's pov

Xu Him had to go out to get some things for Zhan's parents . Xu Him was okay with it yet on the outside he showed no emotions. While shopping for some things he didn't look at what he was getting he just grabbed a few things and put it in the trolley. He had no emotions . He just stood in on spot most of the time . There was no sadness ,no anger ,no hate , happiness ,no regret no nothing just blank , not even blank . His face was so lifeless he looked broken .

A little girl was running around the store when she bumped into Xu Him "Sorry Mister , I didn't mean to bump into you ." The little girl said picking up her toy . She looked at Xu Him and saw he just carried on like nothing happened. " Are you broken mister ?" She asked " you look like a doll but a sad one actually no even sad you just look like nothing. So pretty but broken why ? Did you loose something?". The little girl said and Xu Him looked at her and his eyes started filling up with tears ." Yes I lost my favorite person in the whole world my favourite bunny." He said while bending down and holding the little girls shoulders . Trying to force a smile." You know mister my mommy says if you force a smile you will always be fake in front of others just trying to hold your self up .and if you cry you will be ugly . I only see one of those things happening to you . You forcing a smile ." He smiled as the little girl wipes his tears . "But bunny left me so I have to smile in front of others to show them support. He said I must make sure no one cry's ." He said to the little girl
" But he never say you must be broken or a wall . Or smile to show support . He said make sure they don't let anyone cry . Just wipe they're tears . Your bunny is smart and you are silly . Just wipe their tears . Your bunny sounds like a nice person . So he will go to heaven . I'm sure he is waiting for you . But first make sure everyone stop crying and they won't cry anymore and then you will see him. Simple." Xu Him laughed at the little girls logic it's just like Zhan's silly logic .

" What's your name little girl ?"
" My name is Zhania"
" What's yours sir ?"
" Xu Him "
He said as he smiled he thought to himself" my Zhan"

Hoped you enjoyed so far thanks for reading .