Dinner part 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hi everyone .
It's been a while since I last updated.
I would like to say two things.
First, Sorry and  second ,thank you .
Sorry for not updating for a while.
And thank you so much for reading .
Let's get to the story!!!

Xiao Zhan pov

I sat down at the dinner table . Yibo and his brother was sitting next to each other while I was sitting across from them.

" Zhan Gege, the food is great where did you learn to cook ?" A Xuan asked with food in his mouth . I'm afraid that if he inhales his food like this he will choke and di-- can you even die in heaven ? Well that doesn't matter . He is not even breathing . " Slow down . Drink some water . " I hand him some water . He is so cute . When I was talking to him he looked at me with his cheeks full of food . He looked like a cute little chipmunk. He first swallowed his food and then drank the water .

" Sorry . It's just so good it's delicious and you can just imagine what I've been eating all my life in heaven with my brother. Noting but lotus seeds and burnt toast " he looked at me with stars in his eyes . He always said he had the best brother but now he is bad mouthing his cooking skills? But I can see how much they love each other . Yibo is feeding his brother and his brother is sitting and smiling like a little child. I wonder how he gets in so much trouble.

" Yibo what do you have to say about the food? Are you not going to compliment Zhan Gege . Is it because I was talking badly about your toast? Ah Gege you know I love the burnt toast even if it gave me diarrhea." He said looking at his brother with such a cute smile . Yibo can't even get mad at his brother. " I will compliment him but ....." Yibo started to whisper to his brother . I couldn't hear them" But what? " I asked . A Xuan started laughing at what his brother said . " But ...mmmmmm......I don't know . Why are you asking . Ahh I see!"

He said with a slight smirk . I didn't want to ask but it was instinct " See what !" I said . He looked at me slightly getting off his chair and leaning over the table ." You want me to compliment you , right?" I suddenly started blushing . He was so close to my face . Why can't I just have a normal face . Why do I get a face that shows all my emotions . I would be such a great actor if my face didn't show my emotions like this ." Wh--at do you .... mean. I don't need a compliment from you and I don't want one ." He started smirking again . Then he backed down into his place . I can't believe that he could do that in front of his brother. A Xuan was giggling in his place .

" What Gege said was right you know Zhan Gege" he said and I was so confused . " I mean what he whispered. He whispered to me that you would start blushing if he complimented you he said that you would even blush if he said something or get a little closer to question you . But what brother did was wrong he can't just do that to you . " He said looking at his brother. Is that what he said . Do I really have to stay here for a few weeks ..

" But if I had to compliment it I would say that ....." Just then the door flew right open . " It's been a while since I've seen you Mr Wang ."

I wonder who that could be .
You'll find out in the next chapter .
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment
Bye.