Yibo's Brother

Xiao Zhan pov

After a few stories about Yibo's brother who by the way sounds like a sweet heart , I haven't heard him mention a name . After his origin story and a few stories of his brother I haven't heard him say his brother's name once . He's weird . He brags about his brother but doesn't mention his name once . Is this some kind of secret his keeping . Oh yeah and I almost forgot his name sounded so familiar. I wonder who he is . I mean I know I heard his background story and all but I'm talking about where I've heard his name . A little brother . Okay , now things are clicking . Could he be A- Xuan's brother. Let me ask . " What's your brothers name ?" Why is he looking at me funny . " Didn't I tell you already?" He asked me while having a confused face on ." No , why do you think I'm asking . You're quite dumb you know." I told him with a even more confused face . " Oh sorry , his name is Xu--" he was cut off by the door opening . Who is that there ? And they opened the door to the watchers home ? This might actually be the watcher and don't tell me this idiot actually came here without permission. " Yibo what are you doing ? I told not to bring anyone in here didn't I ? " He said in a cold voice." Yes , I know but ... You see we were just getting to know each other , you can say we are friends " he said in a very nervous kind of scared but mostly a tone that said that he isn't doing anything bad like a reassuring tone." Yibo I said I would only let you two people to come in here , and you said that you only need your brother . This isn't like you to threat people so nicely . You usually aren't nice towards people . You even had a friend but you decided that you won't let them come. And that friend was quite close to you . Who is he to you that you will break rules for him ? " He asked in a stern and strict tone . I was shocked . I couldn't believe what he was saying . Yibo di just seemed like someone who broke rules often and also would let all his friend in this place even if he wasn't allowed to. This shocked me ." Um... Well Watcher you see. " He didn't have any excuse he just stood there looking down thinking of an excuse . " Yibo we will talk about this later for now I have some new work that I have to attend to . " I noticed he was suddenly looking at me." Are you Mr Xiao Zhan. Wait of course you are . This explains everything now . No wonder Yibo is breaking rules ." I was shocked . He just knew it was me . And what is he talking about . Yibo just is umm well I'm not sure why but he just is just doing what he is doing . I can't even talk properly in my head . He looked at Yibo" You don't have to explain anything . Why don't you show Mr Xiao Zhan around since he is New around here ." He said . " Wait is this the same thing you nobody wants to tell me . Are you also not telling him . What is it ?" He said as he looked up at the watcher looking for answers ." Yibo you already know that you are not going to get an answer out of anyone and especially not me. So just show him around . Actually why don't he stay with you for a few days because he is New and all." He said that last part looking at me " Okay " he said as he shrugged. Wait , what ? He wants me to stay with him . Why ? " Wait is this necessary? I don't want to bother him " I said . It was too sudden for me . Don't I have my house . I mean it kind of made sense and I didn't want to bother him so ..." Yes it is . But we have a way of seeing if it is a good idea or not . Yibo will tell you . Please sort it out with him . I have some work to do now so please if you don't mind. " He said as he pointed at the door . He didn't mean to be rude or anything anyway how would I know how stressful work would be for him . So I just nodded and made my way out with Yibo following me.

We went outside of the watchers home . Yibo looked at me and said " Listen I'm completely fine with you staying with me for a week or two honestly I don't mind. You just need to give your consent ." He said in a calm tone." Honestly I'm fine with it . But if you weren't fine with it I would be fine with that too. Now the watcher  was saying something about being sure if it is a good idea or not ." He smiled and nodded " He meant using your key . If you had one . All you have to do is think of a question like this one just think about this question ' Should I stay at Yibo's house ' and then put the key into the door and open the door and if the door had my house then that would mean it is a good idea but if it didn't then that meant that we probably shouldn't do it . " He explained and I nodded and did it . And guess what it was a good idea so I had no rejections so I went to his house .

I still don't know who his brother is and I'm at his house so I probation would see him . But Yibo said his brother isn't here he has a punishments again. This just felt more and more like Ah Xuan.

I have to ask h again." Yibo earlier , you never said your brothers name what is it . " I asked hoping to get an answer. " Oh yeah . His name is ... Wait I'll tell you just now . You look tired freshen up and then I'll tell you but maybe rest first . " He said with a smile . The only thing I was tired of was not knowing ! I do t know why it bothers me so much ! It won't even be that big if it him ...okay maybe a little big but not that big . My brain is rapped around this . It is so annoying . But I went and freshened up anyway . Although my eye was twitching for what he told me . It's just a name can't he just say it .

After a few minutes I freshened up and he showed me my room. It was nice and spacious. But now was the time to get the name . I went down to the living room when I saw him about to get up . It seemed like he was done with his TV time so he was going to his room . He saw me standing there . Now was my chance " Yibo di what's your brothers name " I just went to the main reason I was there .I just asked . He was a little startled by this sudden question but then he opened his mouth to say something " oh ...umm well .....it's well I don't feel like it telling you. You'll see him today anyway so you can ask him." He said and I snapped right there " ITS JUST A NAME JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" He looked at me and just told me to calm down and that I would meet him today . I had to cool down. So I did .

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and leave a comment