Waiting room to heaven

Xiao Zhan pov
'. I'll wait for you ....... I love you......goodbye .....No! ......I'll be waiting '

*Gasp* ' Where am I ? ' The room is white . Where am I . Even I'm wearing white . Am I dead? . If this is heaven it's kind of a disappointment I thought it would be more lively not quite and boring . " Next!" I heard someone scream in a distance ." State your name " I can see a very high and huge desk with a little man on the top screaming . " Okay Mr Lee you can pass through, Xuan !." He commanded someone to open the gate . It's a boy he looks bored. He opened the gate roughly ." Xuan stop behaving like this , your shift is almost over and you are the one who got yourself in trouble so face the punishment and stand there looking pretty while I check these people off the list to heaven . Even I hate the waiting room to heaven most of these people don't even know they died and some are delusional . The really rare ones are the ones that knows not to bother me with questions and just know that they are dead . Next!" The boy looked annoyed and bored .

Ahhh so this is the waiting room to heaven so it's not heaven .I hope heaven is better .I should join the line  before they think I'm some trespasser. Only two more people in front of me. "Next!" So that boy at the gate over there is named Xuan . "Next!" I wonder how Xu Him is doing and how mom and dad are. "Next!" Me . " "State your name "

"Xiao Zhan "
"Xiao Zhan... Xiao Zhan...ahh Xiao Zhan. Wait Xiao Zhan!."
"Yes?" I said .
" Isn't that the famous guy who is meant to--" the boy near the gate said before he was cut of my the short man behind the huge desk.
" Umm meant to be famous for no reason at all cause that's how life works I mean death works ." The short man said to fill in the boy's words. It was a little suspicious but I just let it go .
" Xuan open the gate "
" Oh and Xuan show him around since your shift is over and no blabbering about why he is meant to be famous for no reason , okay ."

"Okay sir " he said as he opened the gate .

Well then I did what anyone would do I walked into heaven .

Anyway that's all for this chapter hope you enjoyed . Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you taught .