Arrived In Heaven

Xiao Zhan's pov

The boy named Xuan opened the gate and we both walked through the gate. When we walked through everything was quite bright and then I noticed that we were in a room . It wasn't like the waiting room. It wasn't just a big white room with a man screaming . It had some plants and there were small details I could notice on things . " Where are we now?" I asked Xuan di .

" This is the main entrance to heaven." He replied to me with a smile ." It's quite big , umm... you said your name was Xiao Zhan right?" He asked me as he smiled .

" Yes."

" Okay than let me introduce my self . My name is Wang Xuan. I died a year ago . I died along with my gege. So he even died a year ago . His name is Wang Yibo . " He really felt pride when he spoke about his brother .

" I like speaking to you why don't we become friends and you can tell me more about you ." He said as he smiled while we reached the end of the room.

There was a door . Before he opened it he went up to a cupboard and took out a book with my name on it and with a key.

" This book will let you know anything you need to know about heaven and other things that corresponds with heaven . Just think of what you need to know and open the book , you will get your answers. The key is the key to your house or where you have to go if anything is important. " He then open the door welcoming me to heaven.

Xuan took me to my new home in heaven . It's really nice. There's an open view in my room. I looked out the window and just stared at the beautiful heaven .

Heaven is actually quite nice . It looks so peaceful . But I'm still missing Xu Him and my parents . Ahh I wonder how they are doing . I hope they are not badly hurt by what happened . I wish there was a way to see how they are doing . Wait , I have that book Xuan di gave me . He said all I have to do is think about what I want to ask and then open it.

Well let me test it out .

' I want to know how I can see how my family is doing .'

Suddenly the book opened .
This is what the page said

How to watch over people on earth

Most of the time you can not do this
You have to get permission from
God's under worker
They work under God since most of
The time he is busy and can't make it
The person. Who you will have to get permission from is
The watcher .

The watcher sounds a little dodgy but I'll still meet him . How do I even find him . I should ask the book .' How do I find the Watcher.'

*The books pages turns and then comes to a stop*

How to find the Watcher
The watcher is pretty simple to find
You can ask anyone around here
They will help you .
So can you please stop bothering me I'm tired after answering one question.
You're a piece of work .

I can't believe this book responded to me in such a way . It was so rude . It's so lazy . This book will tell me everything I need to know but is too rude and lazy.

It's kind of surprising that the book can respond to something I said but heaven is pretty special so obviously the items will be special.

Well that's the end of this chapter sorry if it's boring . It's my first time writing and I'm not so smart when it comes to entertaining people .
Please let me know what you thought about this chapter and vote .