Zhan's funeral

Xu Him's pov

He died 3 days ago . I don't know what to do . When I told his parents they were completely shattered. I can't believe he is really gone. Now when I wake up I'm always looking for him . I wonder if it was all my fault. He said it wasn't but maybe I was pushing things too quickly . It all seemed perfect until it was too perfect . I should have known all I do is hurt people . Just like how I hurt my dad by killing my mom when she gave birth to me or when I got mom hurt when her parents disowned her when they found out she was pregnant with me. I was so lucky to have gotten a mother after my father left me on the streets . I was even more lucky when I actually got to be known as one of the best doctors and I was the luckiest when I found someone like Xiao Zhan. I'm a curse . Just like for my birth mother and birth father . Just like my adoptive mother who had to work everyday and let go of her dreams she ended up like Zhan too. Just like Zhan who has left now because I was the one who decided to prolong our date . I was always a curse.

" Don't blame your self it was not your fault." I remember what he said . He never lied. I have to believe in what he said it's the least I can do.

The funeral begins

Xiao Zhan's body was in a coffin . His parents looked at him one last time . I went up to the coffin . I could see all the life that was in him was gone . " I'm sorry , I'll make sure I do what you said I'll make sure your parents don't cry any longer." I told him hoping he heard my promise.

Everyone said something about Xiao Zhan . When I went up there all I could say was " For everything you've done for me and with every kiss every hug I'll fulfil promise I will love you forever ever and I know you are waiting for me and I will come I'm not sure when but I will I love you Xiao Zhan " I didn't speak to anyone else I only spoke to him . I had nothing to say to them I only had things to say to him .

They took him to the cemetery where they buried him . I had no emotions I just stood there . No tears ,no smile , no hate, nothing, I was lifeless. I was broken . There was nothing I could do . All I will do now is fulfil my promise .

After they buried him there was just a stone the with his name and his last words ' I'll wait for you "

There is one more chapter before YiZhan happens .
❤️