Should I ask

Zhuocheng pov

After all the teasing and apologizing at the table , we were done eating . To me it seems like these two are dating .  I have been thinking about asking Yibo but I haven't . They look like a couple but you know it kind of seems a little uncomfortable at times .

The two of them are in the kitchen by the sink . Doing the dishes Zhan wanted to do them but Yibo was complaining about him being a guest and he shouldn't do this .

Xiao Zhan is so stubborn that he stayed there and was cleaning the whole kitchen and not just dishes . You know sometimes Yibo Gege can be so stubborn so he stood there doing the dishes and helping Xiao Zhan clean up.

So I'm sitting in the living room on my phone . I really want to know if they are a couple .......but it's not so easy to just ask . Then again it may not even be my place to ask  . Should I ask . I don't know . Maybe..... No ......but then ..........no , remember last time when he brought someone to a party I was hosting and I just asked if they were dating and he just left the party . I'm pretty sure he may have even stopped talking to that person for a very long time.

But then again ......when I asked if he likes the food or the maker he smirked and answered .......so........maybe.....yes I will

I'm looking for Yibo Gege but I run into A-Xuan talking to Zhan Gege. Can I even call him Gege . Anyway I should get to know him better. From what I heard them talking about it seems as if Zhan is just staying here temporary and he might not have a place to stay .......which weird but understandable .

I don't think I should ask Yibo Gege about him . Like what if he gets aggravated and annoyed and tells him to leave just like that one guy . Oh no , I'm really confused should I ask or not .

Yibo pov

We had dinner and we were clearing up . Zhan Gege is really cute at times watching him pout and furrow his eyebrows is so cute. What am I saying. It's okay . I'm sitting in my room . I can't seem to stop thinking about blushy , angry , pouty, and most of all stubborn Zhan Gege . What's going on with me I've never felt this way before . Could I have .....no I just need someone to explain . Maybe I should ask Xiao Zhan no what am I thinking I should ask Xuan di

Third person pov

Right now Yibo just needs one person to ask him if he likes or if he is dating Zhan for him to question himself and realize what's happening.

And Zhuocheng might be that person .

Zhuocheng pov

I can't wait anymore I have to ask I'm to curious . I think I'm going to ask. I rush into his room and I see him sitting on the bed and I say .........

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's boring but yeah that's it sorry for the spoiler as well its for a future book . Anyway hope you enjoyed .
Don't forget to vote or leave a comment.