Yibo's Sad Past

No one's pov

Xiao Zhan had seen how his family was doing . He was disappointed in himself but he had to let it go . It was not his or anyone's fault so he had to let it go.

" Are you okay ?" Wang Yibo asked with a concerned face . Xiao Zhan gave a small smile " Yes , I'm okay . I'm just a little ...umm ..well disappointed " he said looking down and then at Wang Yibo with a I'm-okay smile. Of course it was fake but it looked a little real ." Really ?" Yibo said with concern in his eyes while looking into Zhan's eyes . Zhan could only look h in the eyes and think ' Damn , why are you so cute and sincere when you say things like that .' he thought and then realizing what he thought ' NO! Bad Zhan Bad Zhan ! He's not cute at all .. just handsome , no not handsome at all... Ummm ..... Ugly yes ugly , but not that ugly ...he does look quite nice but not too nice . DEFINITELY NOT HANDSOME, YES NOT HANDSOME OR CUTE .' he thought." Zhan Ge is something wrong?" He tried to look at Zhan who was still looking down thinking to himself .

" NO , NOT HANDSOME OR CUTE , NORMAL !" he said when he looked up at Yibo who was startled .

" What do you mean ? Are you saying I'm not handsome , wait what am I saying I'm very handsome so are you talking about your self . Poor Zhan Gege, you know you're very handsome and cute you know . Anyone would fall for a cute face like yours ." He said smirking

Zhan was blushing." Why would I say I'm not handsome . I'm very handsome . And I was talking about you . You're not that handsome as you think you are ." He said in a cold voice . " Ouch , that hurt like a knife stabbing through your heart ." He said holding his heart and falling back dramatically. Then he sprouted up ." You know I am very handsome and what ever you say won't hurt me because you are just getting defensive . Look at your face it's red that's why you're defensive . You're blushing" he said in a teasing voice .

Yibo kept on teasing him until they stopped laughing . They heard their stomachs growling. " Zhan Gege I'm hungry and your stomach is too . Can we go to a near by shop to get something to eat ? Please " he said with his puppy eyes . Zhan nodded and the two went to eat .

A few minutes later they were walking back from the small shop with food in their hands . It was a small cone shaped paper rolled up with some lotus seeds . It was a small stall out side of the watchers work place . It wasn't a long distance it was like a few metres away . They were walking back laughing at something the other said when Zhan said something " So--sorry , I'm sorry for what I said earlier about . When I said that I never wanted to see someone like you. I never meant it that way .I was just annoyed but then again who wouldn't be annoyed by you ." He said looking at him when he stopped walking

"Are you crazy? It's fine . You wouldn't have known that would be a sensitive topic"he said trying to brighten up his sorry face. " If you don't mind me asking" he said looking down trying not to make eye contact " hmm?" He said as he put a lotus seed in his mouth." Why is that such a sensitive topic?" He looked up at him hoping he didn't feel hurt . " Oh well um let's go to the watchers home first " he said and Zhan looked at him in shock" the watchers home I thought it was his work place ?" He said still in shock " it is but it's also his home not everyone knows that only god , me , my brother and now you . Please don't tell anyone ." He said with pleading eyes." Okay I won't "

They soon arrive at the watchers home

They walk into the house and Yibo walks towards that mysterious door from earlier . " Why did you stop there ? Come on you aren't confused are you ? I told you this is a home so obviously this is a door to the home. This here is just his work place but behind this door is his home. So come on don't be scared " Yibo said and Zhan nodded as an okay I'll come.

They walked into the door and was welcome with a bright light shun across his face as they entered the home section of the house .

They sat on the couch and continued to eat the Lotus seeds .