You Were Meant to be Mine

Takemichi's leg bounced anxiously, a cup of water in his hand while his friends around him were busy drinking at another one of Chifuyu's house parties.

Pulling his phone out of his sweats pocket, he checked to see if he received a text from Y/n, but he had received no response. He had sent her multiple texts and hadn't gotten not one response, she didn't even bother to open the messages.

Sighing, he shoved his phone back into his pocket and took a sip from his water. All of a sudden, Takemichi's water spilled all over him when someone decided to plop down on the couch next to him drunkenly. He let out a shriek as the cold water sank through his hoodie.

"Oh my bad Michi!"

Smiley chuckled taking a sip from his own cup, throwing his arm around Takemichi's shoulder.

"Why aren't you having fun with us?? You're a single man now!"

"He's too busy worried about Y/n," Hakkai plopped down next to Smiley.

"I can't even think straight right now, she's been ignoring me for days!"

"I mean you did kinda tell her she wasn't shit," Smiley held in a laugh, gulping down the rest of his drink. Hakkai snorted, making a face while trying to contain his laughter. Everyone had found out what happened between the two, and all mutually agreed Takemichi was a complete dumbass. He simply sighed, and reached behind his head with both hands to pull his hoodie off of him. Tossing it to the side, he snatched Hakkai's cup from his hand, taking a sip from it.

"What the fuck are you even sippin on?"

"No idea, Chifuyu made it," he grinned as if it was some sorta god given gift from Chifuyu. Takemichi's body shuttered remembering one time he drank with Chifuyu, and the taste being absolutely dreadful. Sure the drinks were strong, but they definitely weren't easy to get down.

"I think she's coming tonight why don't you let loose a bit so you can talk to her?"

"Her? At a party?"

"Y/n? Girl can hold her own," Angry popped up, carrying a random bucket of popcorn and stuffing his face. Sure enough, the girl mentioned waltz through the party goers in a skin tight latex dress, with the sides cut out, the pieces being held together by lace strings. Her hair was styled beautifully, while she had on light makeup. Takemichi's eyes widened seeing her outside of her normal attire, dressed up more than usual.

It had seemed like all eyes were on her. Hakkai choked on his drink seeing the girl dressed the way she was, a shiny silver anklet sitting beautifully on her ankle.

"Michi you better go snatch her up before I do," Smiley joked. Takemichi glared at him harshly, before standing up. He was on his way to talk to her, but his feet stopped moving.

"I need a shot first," he mumbled to himself before he walking to the kitchen. Pouring himself a shot of tequila, he scrunched his face up at the burning sensation that hit his throat. Taking a deep breath, he made his way back to the living room searching for the girl. Finally spotting her, he noticed a figure leaning down whispering into her ear. She giggled as the persons hand rested gently on her waist.

As the taller figure stood straight, Takemichi could feel his heart drop to his stomach.

Haitani Ran had his long slender fingers pressing gently into the girls waste as he flirted with her smoothly. Scoffing, Takemichi made his way over to the two pulling Y/n by her waist to his body.

"Michi?"

"Sorry I need to steal her," Takemichi blurted out bravely before grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the older Haitani.

"Hanagaki!" She yelled at him as he pulled her out of the house and to the front yard.

"You haven't answered any of my messages and here you are flirting with Ran?"

"Michi, I told you that you had making up to do. And I'm not obligated to play along," she crossed her arms and glared at him harshly.

"You're mean as fuck. Let's go."

"The hell? I just fucking got-"

"I don't give a shit let's go Y/n," he repeated himself to her. Her face turned slightly red, not that he could tell since he was too busy pulling her behind him.

She trailed behind him the entire walk back to his  new place. Pulling her inside the apartment, he shut the door before kicking his shoes off and walking into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

"Are you drunk?"

"I wish I was," she mumbled to herself before plopping down on the couch. She clearly had an attitude because of Takemichi's new profound dominance, and wasn't fond of being told what she could and couldn't do. Takemichi sighed seeing that she was annoyed by him, and walked over to the couch sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry. You look too fucking pretty tonight, a-and I didn't know what to do. Ok? I didn't mean to upset you," he lifted a hand to her face, caressing the side of it before tilting her chin up to look at him. She bit the inside of her lip, seeing his eyes gazing at her features.

"I'm sorry I didn't respond. I've been hella busy and.. I'm still fucking livid with your dumbass," she looked down not wanting to make eye contact while she opened up to him. He tilted her chin even higher.

"Look at me," he said in a raspier tone. Her eyes fell right back on his, as his thumb rubbed against her chin gently.

"I'm not gonna hurt you again. I'll do anything for you to know that," he mumbled lowly as he looked at her expression for some sort of response. He wasn't sure how she'd react considering one second she was sweet and the next she wasn't, but the second her eyes fluttered down to his lips and back up to his eyes he knew that he'd be able to make her feel special, and show her just how much he truly wanted her.

Michi leaned down pulling one of her feet up, undoing the strap around her ankle and sliding the heel off of her foot. Doing the same to the other, he gently put her feet back down. As he was leaning over, Y/n could notice something was missing.

The clover that once sat on his chest had no longer dangled when he leaned over, it's presence was nowhere to be found on his body. Her eyes widened realizing the necklace was the one he had shared with Hina, the two of them never taking their matching necklaces off. He was serious about this.

"Y/n you are absolutely beautiful," he mumbled as his eyes fell on her plump lips. She had a small pout, her lips separated unconsciously as she started to feel hazy from all the tension.

"Michi, I don't need you regretting anything between us. You need to be one hundred percent about this."

"I am. Stop talking," he crashed his lips onto hers, her eyes rolling back at the sudden contact and the butterflies that filled up her body.

Who knew that one kiss could make her feel like the entire world just stopped? Takemichi's eyes fluttered shut, as he felt some sort of relief that he finally got her right where he wanted her.

He'd do anything to keep her there, and explore why he was feeling this way towards her. Maybe she was meant to be his, maybe he was meant to be hers. Or maybe this would just end in disaster all over again. None of that mattered to him right now though. All that mattered was his tutor, who's body was now straddling his as he ran his fingers down the latex dressed that pushed her breasts to his chest whilst her tongue was now fighting for dominance against his own.

Sooooooo... is Michi a dom/sub? I think he would definitely be a sub LOL wussy boy. For the sake of this fic I might just make him a switch. I'm heavily debating Michi smut, I just can't imagine Michi having sex all the other aged up characters sure but Michi??? LMAO, sorry I'm ranting. Next chapter in the works!