Spooky Szn

This chap is a Halloween Special non canon to the story. Feel free to skip if you'd like. ALSO CONTAINS SMUT!!! Also optional but I recommend listening to "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge, feel free to have it on replay throughout the entire chapter.

Halloween was Y/n's favorite holiday on the calendar. She'd wear whatever she wanted, pull a few pranks here and there and party with her 'situationship' and his friends. But this was different this year. She had Takemichi so going anywhere with Ran was out of the question, but they'd still end up at the same loud party at Izana's place packed with a bunch of their friends and some classmates from school.

It was no secret that Y/n was a bit of a showstopper, her breasts nearly spilled out of the tight white corset she wore. She decided to dress as an angel last minute, wearing a set of white wings and a halo to go with the white corset. She stood against the kitchen table, pouring herself a drink while her date was off somewhere talking to Mikey with a stupid playboy robe on.

A hand wrapped itself around her waist grabbing her attention. She scoffed seeing the long haired male standing behind her with some sort of lame vampire get up on.

"Ran what do you want?"

"I can't miss you?"

"No. I'm here with somebody."

"He's not better than me is he?"

"Oh he is," she smirked before lifting the cup to her lips and taking a sip. Ran scoffed before letting go of her waist and crossing his arms.

"Oh really? And where is this special somebody?"

With a smile on her face she took her cup and walked over to her date. She leaned behind the couch he was currently sitting on, placing her hand on his shoulder and running her hand down his costume to his chest. Y/n leaned down close enough to his ear, her breath hitting the fabric of the costume he wore.

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"The one with the creepy mirrors."

"Oculus? Ooh that's a good one."

"What's yours?"

"Jennifer's Body," she whispered into his ear. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, sitting up straight.

"I gotta use the bathroom," he shot up from his seat and rushed up the set of stairs. Y/n laughed a bit before placing her cup to her lips and chugging the contents, tossing the cup somewhere before giving the finger to Ran who watched the interaction amusingly. She made her way up the stairs, through the crowd of partiers to the guest bathroom. She knocked on it softly before placing her hand on the handle, and opening it. The bathroom was dark and had no occupants, so she shut the door figuring he might have slipped to the master bathroom connected to Izana's bedroom. It was in a more secluded part of the house, so not that many people lingered outside the door.

Turning the handle, she walked inside the dimly lit room to head towards the bathroom. Before she could reach the attached bathroom, a hand wrapped itself around her neck from behind pulling her back.

"I just wanna tear you apart right now in that stupid little fucking costume," his voice was raspy as he pressed his lower body against her ass. Letting out a small whimper, a smile broke on her face as her hand reached back behind her pulling the mask off the persons head.

"Please don't kill me Mr. Ghostface, I'll do anything," she pleaded going along with it.

"On your knees," he mumbled into her ear as he let go of her neck. She didn't waste a second, dropping down and holding herself up with her hands on his thighs. Taking his Ghostface cloak off, Takemichi balled it up in his hands and tossed it to the side. Y/n undid the dark ripped jeans he wore, but left them on as she reached through the flap in his boxers and pulled his cock out the fabric.