Chokehold

"Fuck!"

Sweat dripped down the girls torso, her body straddled over the purple haired boy underneath her. He growled as he attempted to manuver himself and switch their positions, however he failed to do so and ended up on his stomach. The girl on top of him quickly wrapped one arm around his neck putting him in a chokehold position.

"Looks like I got you," she tightened the chokehold. Groaning, the male tapped her forearm angrily as he had to accept defeat or get put to sleep by her grasp on his neck. She released him standing up quickly and bouncing on her toes.

"Aww come on let's go again Haitani."

"Fuck. No," he struggled to get out taking a deep breath in between each word. He gripped the side of the cage the two were fighting in, as he was somewhat hunched over attempting to catch his breath. He wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

"You're a lunatic we've been at this for hours! What is your issue today?" He spat at her before standing up straight.

There were many things that were a secret about L/n Y/n. Her past, her likes and dislikes, her hobbies. Her love life. Before Mikey there was one male in particular whom she had an interest in.

"She beat your ass for like the thirteenth time today," Ran snickered as he opened the door to the cage and handed both Y/n and Rindou towels. Rindou rolled his eyes before snatching the towel and wiping off his forehead.

"Shut up you asshole," he mumbled before going and getting himself his bottle of water.

"Alright now what's got you so ticked off today?" Ran stared down at Y/n with his cocky smirk across his face. She looked up at Ran, his purple eyes lazy as usual while his hair wasn't styled today and just laid perfectly on his forehead.

"Don't worry bout it Ran."

"Aw come on you really not going to tell me?" He pouted at her. She couldn't help but smile at his stupidity, as she wiped her face off with the towel he handed to her.

"I'm sure you don't wanna hear about my boy drama Ran."

"You mean Mikey?"

"Yeah no, I mean his stupid blonde idiotic-"

"Oh! You mean Hanagaki... WAIT. You and Takemichi?!"

Y/n deadpanned at Ran's surprised expression. With a sigh she exited the fighting cage and grabbed her bottle with Gatorade inside.

"Are you dense? They're like attached at the hip," Rin interrupted as he slid his feet into his expensive slides he used to go to the gym.

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, what's the issue?"

Y/n crossed her arms leaning against one of the workout machines as she began to tell the brothers exactly what had happened. Rin held back his snickering and idiotic comments while Ran just sat there listening. Once she was done Rindou burst out into laughter earning himself a smack from his older brother.

"Shut up. Y/n have you talked to him?"

"Why would I? He's an idiot. How can you be sorry the next second, then be a complete fool and go back on everything that you told me?"

"Sounds familiar doesn't it," Ran mumbled but the only person who heard him was Rin. Rin rolled his eyes and gagged in response to his brother.

"What a simp," Rin mumbled to himself before heading towards the male locker room to hit the showers.

"Y/n come on. You have feelings for someone who's been with the same person since they were like kids. It's not that easy to let someone like that go. We both know that."