After Dark

After cooking a meal and eating at Mikey's with everybody else, Takemichi offered to take Y/n home since it was getting late.

She leaned against his bike as he said goodbye to Mikey and Draken, tapping on her phone. Ran had been texting her a bunch of irrelevant nonsense but instead of replying she just continued to leave the messages on read. She was happy that they were in each others lives, and she found a new version of herself with him but it was clear as day she wasn't compatible with Roppongi's playboy. So she wondered if a nice change in pace with one Hanagaki Takemichi would feel different.

The male stepped out of Mikey's house, and approached the bike reaching and grabbing the helmet he normally wears on his own head.

"Here. I'm not that great of a driver on this thing, so you should probably-"

"I'll drive," Y/n reached into his hoodie pocket pulling out the keys. His eyes widened as she then took the helmet and planted it on his head.

"W-Wait you shouldn't-"

"I've been riding Ran's bike for a while now... and other things," she muttered the last part to herself. Tilting Takemichi's chin up, she fastened the clip before hoping on the bike and kicking up the kickstand. Balancing Michi's bike with one leg planted on the ground, she slid the key in and had no issues turning it on.

"Get on," she reved the bike taunting Michi with a devilish grin on her face. His eyes widened as he hopped on the bike behind her.

"Sorry I kinda drive fast," she reached behind her grabbing Michi's hands and placing them around her waist. He rested his chin on her shoulder, smelling whatever perfume she had worn along with the scent of the dinner she just cooked. His lower region was slightly pressed up against her as they sat close to one another on the bike, but it didn't seem to bother either of them.

Y/n drove off slow but started to increase the speed once they were no longer in the residential area. Michi held his breath as she zoomed between cars, not even worrying about the lights or traffic signals. If he was going to die at least he would die with this crazy lunatic of a lover. The lights felt brighter, and the air was a bit cooler but Michi felt warm holding onto her. If they weren't driving so fast he could have fell asleep right then and there.

The ride wasn't too long because of Y/n's driving, but for Michi it was a lifetime. His heart beat fast not because he was scared but because he was head over heels for Y/n. He didn't mind that she nearly crashed his bike, and didn't care when she yelled out loud out of exhilaration. Michi didn't even realize when they reached their destination, his eyes closed as her scent calmed him down.

Y/n turned off the bike before planting both feet and pulling down the kickstand with her foot.

"Hanagaki? We're here."

"Oh. My bad," he let go of her waist before getting off the bike. She handed him his keys as she got off as well adjusting what she was wearing.

He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, before he felt her fingers carefully unbuckle the straps of his helmet and pull it off his head. Setting it down on his bike, she fixed his helmet hair before laughing to herself.

"You're kinda cute or whatever."

"R-Really?"

"Uh huh. Thanks for letting me drive your bike," she gazed up at Michi. He smiled as he built the confidence to move a bit closer to her and grab her hands in his.

"You're welcome pretty," he said softly, still somewhat unsure of himself. She could see right through his little shyness. Michi could be bold when he wanted to but all in all, he's not experienced with girls so he's a bit more on the reserved side. She however was not.

"You can do better than that baby boy," she let go of one of his hands, and started walking in the direction of her front door pulling him behind her.

"Wanna stay with me tonight?"

"H-Huh?! No! The you I know would have scolded the shit out of me for not making the effort to take you on a date before I stayed over with you!" Takemichi slowly took his hand away from hers. Raising an eyebrow Y/n unlocked the front door, pushing it open with her foot and yanking Michi by his shirt collar inside of the quiet home.

"I'm not that version of myself. I'm the young me, and I like to live my life with no regrets. I think you're cute. You wanna try this whole 'us' thing. Well I can't commit to someone who can't please me," Y/n kicked off her shoes before wrapping her arms around his neck. Pulling him down, she planted a kiss on both of his cheeks before pressing their foreheads together.

"You're cute, but mysterious. Maybe some pillow talk will get you to loosen up a bit," her voice began to trail off as she leaned in to Michi's lips eyes fluttering shut right before they made contact. His eyes shut, as he pressed his lips into hers while his hands found their way to her waist.

The kiss was soft, but grew needy and aggressive as she pulled Michi tighter her hands finding their grip on his hair. He let out a small groan at her fingers tugging at his locks, before his hands trailed down to cup her ass. Squeezing both cheeks with his hands, he found himself pressing against her. She let out a small moan before they pulled apart from their kiss.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Hanagaki?"

"Are you sure this isn't rushing it?"

"You know, being all shy about it is making me think you don't want to. I'm not going to force it."

"It's not that... I want you to see that I love you.. for more than this."

"You don't even know-"

"That's my point. Tell me about you. Tell me your hopes and dreams. What you like to eat for breakfast. Your biggest fear. What side of the bed you sleep on. I wanna know every fucking little detail about you Y/n," Michi genuinely placed a kiss on the girls lips and then her nose. His eyes begged for her to just hear him through.

It wasn't that she just wanted sex. She honestly was so used to it with her situationship, that she wasn't used to getting to know a person genuinely. She wasn't used to the cuddling or the loving kisses. She wasn't used to being put first, or genuinely thought about. Michi was a breath of fresh air. He wanted to know her for who she was. For what she liked. For what she hated. And she appreciated that. The genuine and soft shit. The innocence that she missed out on.

She blushed slightly before looking away and pouting like a child.

"Fine. I'll tell you whatever you wanna know. But on one condition."

"Anything."

"I wanna know about your little time traveling shit. I still have a hard time believing all of it. But you don't really have a reason to lie to me. So if you tell me about the things you've seen I'll tell you everything about me," she looked at him waiting for an answer.

He didn't wanna tell her about her dying in almost every future he saw her in. He didn't want to tell her that he hurt her so bad she turned into someone that was to be feared. But he valued Y/n too much as a person, and wanted her to finally instill her faith and trust into him. So he nodded before pulling her to him and placing his hand on her cheek making her look up at him.

"I'll tell you everything."

A/n: My chaps seem to be getting a lil bit longerrrrrr, idk how to feel bout that. But anyway. HAPPY OCTOBER BITCHES!! ITS SPOOKY SZN! Debating if I wanna participate in Kinktober.... Probably won't bc I hate one shots, but lmk thoughts. Oh also drop some book ideas, I have some but I need some inspo <3 love ya!! (Pls leave me comments I miss you guys :( )