Truce

tw: slight substance use/gun violence

a/n: hey so I literally just banged this chap out in like 30 mins thank you so so much for the votes and the comments!! That's truly my inspiration to keep going. Thank you to @uncosmoo for the comments today I was laughing way too hard for my liking LMFAOOO. Anyway enjoy! I am also super proud at this chapter. Like really proud. I really hope you guys like it.

Michi's head pounded as his blurry vision attempted to refocus itself. Groaning he held his head in his hands, as he rubbed his eyes harshly. He found himself in the bathroom of some fancy ballroom, dressed in an all white tux with a black dress shirt underneath. His vision slowly adjusted to the bright lights in the fancy bathroom.

"Well that took you long enough," a voice rang out teasingly from the other side of the bathroom. Michi glanced to his side before seeing Sanzu. The pink haired male leaned down to the counter snorting some sorta substance off of its surface before running his fingers through his now shorter hair.

"Why are you talking to me exactly? I don't remember us being good friends."

"What an idiot you are. The truce? Aw come on Hanagaki don't tell me you forgot."

"Truce?"

"Ugh. Why am I wasting my time? Hurry up your pretty little wife is waiting for ya," Sanzu smirked before walking passed Takemichi and out of the bathroom. Takemichi couldn't have been any more confused, yet his feet moved before his brain could think. He entered the humongous ballroom, with these beautifully decorated round tables and a bunch of patrons. He looked around the room seeing plenty of the guys from Toman. But on the other side of the room he spotted the males who once made up Bonten. Was Bonten a thing in this future?

"Hanagaki." Michi's body froze at the voice that called from behind him. Turning around slowly his gaze met with a set of golden eyes.

"Hanma?"

"Nice to see you around. See you and Hina finally tied the knot huh? Surprised the Sanos even called for a truce after you two went and made it official."

"Sanos? Like Emma and Mikey?"

"Oh you just made this ten times more fun. I meant Mikey's wife," Hanma pointed towards the table front and center to all the festivities. Michi felt his heart immediately break. There the two stood. Mikey with his shorter black hair, and Y/n looking more dressed up than Takemichi had ever seen her before. But it wasn't the dress with the huge slit down the side, or the diamond tennis bracelet that dangled from her wrist that caught his eye. It was the shiny onyx ring on her left ring finger.

Michi rubbed his forehead harshly before searching the room for Hina. Finally landing his eyes on her he rushed over in her direction and grabbed her by the hand.

"Baby? Are you ok?"

"I-I'm fine. You alright?"

Hina nodded with a small smile on her face, her hand wrapped around a glass of champagne.

"Hopefully this ends soon. I never expected for you and Mikey to call things a truce honestly. Especially with Y/n pulling the strings now."

"Huh?"

"Sometimes I wonder where your mind goes to Takemichi. This is a super important night. We make the first move before they hit us."

"Wait Hina move where?

"Here. You need this more than I do," she gave him her glass of champagne and picked up another one from the table.

"Remember. Once you go to make your speech, give the signal then we stick to the plan."