Crossroads

Takemichi's fingers massaged the girl's scalp, as she slept calmly against his bare chest. Ever since he brought her home from that party, the two have been spending almost every night together. Y/n was truly a sweetheart with a fiery side. But Takemichi could feel how much she cared about him.

They spent their nights cooking dinner and watching movies just spending their time together. It was relaxing, and Michi felt like for once he didn't have to worry about helping anyone or hurting anyone.

Yet there was something on his mind. Although they were on a break, he felt like he had to say goodbye to Hina before her trip overseas. To be fair, he grew up with her and she was indeed all of his "firsts." It would be hard for him to just watch her leave, and not be able to wish her the best on her endeavors. After all, she was his support system for most of his life.

Takemichi picked up his phone, before opening his messages and sending a quick text to his ex girlfriend. She replied almost instantly suggesting the two meet up for dinner later to talk.

He agreed before setting his phone back down and looking back down to Y/n. His eyes began to flutter shut as he fell back asleep the sun now peaking through his bedroom curtains.

-

"Michi I have to go come on," Y/n laughed as Takemichi held her waist tightly. He nuzzled his head into her neck refusing to loosen his grip on her waist.

"Not yet Y/n. Few more minutes," he mumbled. She smiled as she continued to try and pry his arms from around her.

"You said that an hour ago Hanagaki. I have a tutoring session in an hour I need to get ready for."

He sighed as he unwrapped his arms. Y/n grabbed her stuff as Takemichi escorted her to his front door. He pouted as she stood on her tippy toes planting a kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later for dinner Michi relax."

"Yeah yeah. Text me ok?"

He leaned down planting another kiss on her lips. He always hated when she would leave, but it gave him time to recouperate completely. Yawning loud, he turned around to find Chifuyu and Hakkai sitting on the couch playing video games.

"So. When you going to ask her out?"

"A-ask her out? But I just broke up with Hina and I can't jump in a relationship with another person!"

"Michi you can't stay in the past forever. Have you even gone out on a date yet?"

"N-No."

"Maybe you should. Speed up the process ya know?"

"You know, there's a carnival coming up. Maybe you should ask her on a date," Hakkai suggested earning bewildered looks from both boys.

"What do you even know about dating?"

"Tons of girls ask Taka out on dates! He may not go on them.. but they do!"

"Ill take advice from you when you get a girlfriend," Chifuyu mumbled loud enough that Hakkai still heard him.

"You don't even have the balls to ask out Y/n's friend shut up Chifuyu," Hakkai rolled his eyes pausing their video game.

"Huh? We're just friends!"

"Just friends? You're a simp over her!"

"Chifuyu? A simp? I thought he only simped over Baji," Takemichi laughed. Chifuyu threw his controller at Takemichi hitting him right in the head.

"Hey all of you shut the fuck up," Draken emerged from his bedroom groaning.

"Uh huh says the one who took a million years to ask out Emma," all three boys snickered. Draken raised an eyebrow before crossing his arms.