27

February 25, 1906
📍Yoo house
Tea room

"Mrs. Yoo, forgive me for coming without warning but we need to speak urgently."

"Tell me." the woman said, taking her teacup and holding it to her mouth.

"It's about my daughter Sana."
The lady nodded and put the cup down on the coffee table.
"I have heard that Tzuyu has a mistress. Do you know anything about it?"

"I found out just yesterday. I forbade him to see her."

"Very well. We understand each other. Nobody can make my daughter suffer. Above all she will not be humiliated by any baker." Mr. Myoui said.

"I agree. My son must have gone mad. I swear he will have an exemplary punishment."

"Don't worry, just get him to stop seeing that girl. I would like him to show more attention to my daughter. Do we agree?"

"Totally agree, Mr. Myoui."

<💎>

February 25, 1906
📍Yoo house
Tzuyu's room

"Are you mad? Mrs. Lee's daughter?" Chaeyoung asked incredulously.

"My sister was very upset." Momo informed him.

"Momo, please. Don't be so selfish. Don't think only of our sister. Don't you think it's enough that he can't see the woman he loves? Do you also want to moralize him?"  Mina asked.

"I think Momo is right. Mina, your sister is suffering from him." Dahyun intervened.

"Suffering? They don't even love each other. Sana is like that: she is a good person but sometimes selfish. She can't bear not to be the center of attention." Mina told them.

"How did you fall in love with that girl?" Momo asked incredulously.

"I... I don't know. I went on errands with Ryujin to get some air and I met her. She was so beautiful and always kind and I fell in love with her." the boy explained, lowering his head.

"How long has this been going on?" Dahyun asked.

"Two years." confessed the younger brother.

"That's a lot. Tzuyu must have strong feelings for this girl and it's not fair that he should marry my sister."  Mina said.

"Mina, won't you also be a revolutionary like my sister?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"As if you weren't." Mina commented in a low voice.

"I hope you will respect our mother's orders and will never see her again." Dahyun said.

<🐶>

February 25, 1906
📍Manila, Philippines

"My legs hurt." Nayeon complained as they met again outside the factory.

"I was hoping at least for a hug as soon as you saw me." Jeongyeon said a little disappointed. Nayeon smiled at how adorable her pouting girlfriend seemed to her and hugged her, squeezing her tightly to him.
"How are you? Did they hurt you? Tell me everything."

Nayeon pulled away and nodded but, before she could open her mouth, Jeongyeon picked her up in a bridal style. "Why are you doing this? What if they see us?"

"You said your legs hurt and then...What's wrong with a friend helping another hurt? That's what people should think."

In fact, some people gave them dirty looks, as it was rare to see a woman carrying another, but they didn't care. In addition to glaring, however, they did nothing else.

<🌸>

February 25, 1906
📍House Yoon
Entrance hall

"You're back. What time will Kyungwan be back?" Seeun asked Jin when she saw him in the living room as he took off his shoes.

"I remind you that there are both Kyungwan and Seoyeon." her brother told him.

"Yes, I know."

"You seem to care more about Kyungwan. Any particular reason?"

"Seoyeon is a good girl but I like Kyungwan more."

"Seeun, I know you, what's under the hood?"

"Kyungwan is so... Different. Can't you see it too? She's not like other girls. I'm afraid that..."
She changed her tone of voice to a whisper. "May I don't like her as a friend."

"Are you crazy? Do you know how many people have been persecuted for this?" Jin asked.

"And you know how many people are like me but can't show it?" Seeun asked back, raising her voice.

"But why should you like her?"

"Because she is different. She looks masculine and attracts me a lot."

"She doesn't attract me at all."

"That's right! She's made to attract women! And I can't take my eyes off her."

"Do what you want, but don't cause trouble." Jin told her, and then went to his room.

<💎>

February 25, 1906
📍Lee Bakery

"Tzuyu, what are you doing here?" Mrs. Lee asked worriedly.

"Is your daughter at home?"

"Forgive me for the trouble I have caused." the woman said, looking up. "She is at home but you cannot come close to her. You have already caused too much trouble. Now my daughter is sad, you have destroyed her heart and you have also made the daughter of Mr. Myoui, your betrothed, suffer. I think that for the sake of everyone better not come to see her anymore."

"Mrs. Lee, just give me five minutes and I promise you I'll never come again."

The lady sighed. "Only five, be quick."

Tzuyu smiled and entered the house, which was connected through a door to the shop. He went to the stairs and, climbing them, found himself in front of the Chaeryoung door. He knocked and received permission to enter.

"Chaeryoung."

"It's you... Go away. You can't be with me."

"Chaeryoung, listen to me, I love you. I only love you. Let me talk."

"You have talked too much. You have sworn eternal love to me and I will not forget it. You, however, are betrothed to another. To a beautiful girl, not like me, rich, not like me, from a noble family, not like me that I'm just a baker's daughter. How do you want me to compete with Miss Myoui?"

"Listen to me." Tzuyu came over and took her hands. "You are everything to me. Everything. Let's run away. Tonight. Away from everything."

"Tzuyu, are you mad?"

"For love? Maybe. My sister also ran away to fulfill her loving dream."

"But hers was a sick love."

"Mine will become one too if I can't stay by your side. I'll wait for you tonight at eleven in front of the fountain."

"If I come... What will become of us?"

"Do you trust me?"

"That's the only thing I can do right now: trust and hope."

Now we can talk about it
IM NAYEON
1) POP part 1.54 to 2.14 is my favorite. The video gives us forty thousand different styles (they will have spent more for Nayeon's solo than for all TWICE). Nayeon is perfect, not that I didn't know yet but in this video she really is the best
2) the songs. In terms of rhythm, I think my favorite is love countdown
In terms of lyrics, I really like all or nothing
But they're all amazing, so it's really hard to pick a single favorite. I'll change my mind often

What's your favorite?

3) Nayeon will probably burn Sana and Jihyo's letters (if you have seen the live / the replay of the live)
4) what a cutie chae help, she is so supporting

(take some things i said with irony)