5- The Dance Under the Dim Stars and Moon

Seraphina POV:

I could tell Shisui-san was following me but I didn't care, he was only observing me anyway. I kept walking until I found a empty meadow that was dimly lit under the moonlight and starlight. I took off my heels and left them at the base of a nearby tree. I walked to the middle of the meadow and started stretching. In others eyes, it would look like I'm dancing but in reality, I'm actually stretching.

About 3 years ago, I stumbled upon a book about dancing. Curiosity got the best of me and while I was reading it, I found out that the dances in the book were way more different than normal stretches. Sure they were harder but if I mastered it, it would make me very flexible.

———————————————————————————

3 years ago...

I was wandering around my library looking for another scroll about chakra control or a scroll about medical ninjutsu when my eyes landed on a certain book with a pink and gold spine that was on a table that stood in the corner. I dusted off the book and the title read, "Arts of Nebula Dances (First Volume)". The book looked really exquisite with the pink and golden flowers on the cover that had a dark background with the sun on the right, stars in the middle and the moon in it. I was wondering what it meant by Nebula Dances and opened the book.

When I opened the book, I see the silhouette of a female in a pirouette position on the first page. I flipped over to the next page to see the Table of Contents.

Table of Contents:

Introduction to the Art of Dancing

Art of The Fierce Sunlight Dance

Art of The Midnight Moonlight Dance

Art of The Fallen Starlight Dance

Art of The Starlight Strength Dance

Art of The Sunlight Strength Dance

Art of The Moonlight Strength Dance

Art of The Starburst Coral Dance

Art of The Sunburst Shimmer Dance

Art of The Moonburst Flicker Dance

To tell the truth, I'm not interested in dancing at all but the moves in the dances were very complex and definitely hard to execute. It definitely looked like my spine, and legs were going to break but it showed like the next few stages of flexibility.

I started practicing and one day, my mother saw me executing these moves. Soon after, she gave me all the volumes of to the Arts of Dancing as a birthday present and helped me executing them more with more elegance.

———————————————————————————

Seraphina POV:

I started doing my stretches and after 10 minutes of stretching. I started dancing, I was dancing the Moonburst Flicker Dance. While having one of my butterflies observe his movements and reaction. I closed my eyes and smiled blissfully while dancing. It's been a while since I've last danced.

———————————————————————————

Shisui POV:

Himeko was dancing for 10 minutes until she started executing some moves that would definitely break my spine! Wait, was she stretching during those 10 minutes from earlier?! Oh my god! This girl is WAY TOO FLEXIBLE. Definitely more flexible than me and here I thought, I was flexible. I decided to wake the others and have them watch this with me. I body flickered back to the campsite to wake them up. What would be the best way to wake up 4 unexpected people without any pans or screaming in their ears? Simple! You...