Random Stuffs: Part 6

Probably the last blooper since I'm running out of ideas. 

———————————————————————————

Me, Shisui and Itachi were invited to celebrate the success of the emergency mission with the other teams. More specifically, the anbu teams. Since Shisui and Itachi are part of the anbu and I'm technically an anbu, we were invited. Wait, let me specify that, more like dragged there by Shisui. Of course, what we didn't expect was that we were going to be celebrating at a bar/casino. We were minors since you can start drinking at 18 but the oldest out of the three of us is only 14, Itachi at 11 and me at 8.

"I should've escaped while I could..." Itachi grumbled while shooting Shisui a glare, the boy looked away and whistled innocently. "Shisui, we're minors." I said while deadpanning at Shisui. "I didn't know we were celebrating at a bar..." he trailed off then the sound of glass shattering resounded in the room. We turned to the sound to see one of the oldest anbu members slouching on the table with a dazed look and with one of his arms dangling from his side. He stood up shakily then slammed his hands onto the table, "Hahhh~ Natsukii~~~ I love you!!" He shouted before he fell forward and onto the table, falling on the food.

The other members started laughing while the members who were sitting at the same table as him got some of the food on them. They got up and walked away, not wanting to be seen with the man. We sweat dropped while Itachi looked away, facepalming. However, we couldn't leave because the members won't let us leave which was just annoying. So we got a table for ourselves and tried to sit as far as possible from the most noisiest groups but we ended up getting involved with them since they literally dragged us into it.

One of the members which was the man who fell on the table who I learned at Yuma, suggested the whole anbu to play spin the bottle. I tried to get out of it since I'm not an actual anbu member and I didn't know the concepts of the game but was dragged into it either way. There was an empty wine bottle in the middle and everyone was sitting in a circle, I sat between Itachi and Shisui since I was most comfortable with them out of the whole anbu. Yuma spun the bottle and it ended up landing on Natsuki, the very woman who he passionately confessed his love to. This is interesting.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!!" The anbu chanted while my eyes widened. This is a kissing game? We watched the two get closer to each other when a hand covered my eyes and I was pulled to the right with a hand lingering on my waist. "Itachi?" I was positioned to lean against his side, "You don't want to see this." He stated while I nodded. After a few seconds, I was given back my vision to see the lovebirds blushing. I figured out what happened but I wanted some chaos to ensue, I tugged on Itachi's shirt and asked loudly, "Why are they so red?" From the corner of my eye, I saw the 2 blush harder while some of the anbu were clutching their stomachs, trying to not laugh.

Itachi looked at me, "You don't want to know," he said calmly. I turned back to the red soon-to-be couple, "Really? They kind of look bloated." Yeah, it wasn't really a joke because the female had steam pouring out of her ears while the male had smoke coming from his head. "They're fine, don't worry about it." Itachi said while taking a sip of his water. Then we heard someone stumble on something.

A random anbu was on top of the main table dancing and the smell of alcohol was very disturbing, I ended up pinching my nose. Right after that, someone slammed their fists on the table from the other side. We looked to see another member crying, "Ah... I lost! ...hahaha!" Their companions who were gambling with him was laughing at his misery.

Suddenly we heard glass shattering again, we turned to the sound to see the anbu who was dancing on the table doing a pole dance? I need bleach for my eyes. My vision was covered immediately while I used my hands to cover Itachi and Shisui's eyes. "We're going to need bleach after this." I stated while the boys agreed. We sighed in frustration in unison with the same thought that's probably running through our heads.

Why am I here again?