Random Stuffs: Part 5

Bloopers again!

———————————————————————————

It's the spring festival. Not that I cared, I always stayed home to train as the festives went on and I planned to do the same thing until I was dragged out of  my office in the hospital by Mikoto. "Mikoto-sama, I have work to do." I said to the dark haired woman who was dragging me out of the place. "You're going to the spring festival whether you like it or not." Mikoto stated and tightened her grip around my wrist as I sighed in defeat. Uchihas are known for their stubbornness anyway so there's no point in arguing with one.

"Do you have a kimono for it?" I looked up to the woman, and shook my head. "That won't do missy!" Then she dragged me to the shops and came across a kimono that perfectly fit me although it was actually one of my kimonos that I made but she doesn't need to know. "This one is perfect! You look so adorable!" Mikoto beamed. I looked at myself in the mirror (with Mikoto fangirling in the background) then my mood turned sour but I kept the same calm expression while I was actually annoyed. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of boys staring at me during the festival... I think Mikoto meant to keep it to herself because she was whispering softly and giggling. "I can't wait to see Itachi's reaction! He's definitely going to be staring at her all day!"

Ah, right. Itachi is probably going to go red, same with Shisui. Knowing them, they'll be growling at the others like dogs. I'll have to keep a leash on them, well mainly on Shisui. Itachi knows how to restrain himself, what a good boy! I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Mikoto clap loudly. "Alright! Himeko-chan, take off the kimono so we can buy it!" I obliged to her request and changed back into my original outfit. We bought it, went back to the compound to change. When I stepped out of the bathroom in my new kimono, Itachi went red for a few moments before returning to its emotionless expression. "You look nice," he said as he looked away, probably trying to calm his beating heart. "Thanks, you look nice as well," and with that, we walked out with the family, towards the festival.

We soon got to the festival but not without having girls having heart eyes for Itachi and boys having heart eyes for me. When we met up with Shisui and his family, Shisui gaped at my appearance. His mouth was wide open so Itachi closed it for him but not without shaking Shisui a bit first then closing it to make Shisui bite his tongue. "Ouch!" Itachi looked away boredly as if he didn't just make Shisui bite his tongue while Shisui glared at the younger Uchiha. Mikoto and Sasuke giggled in amusement while Fugaku had a deadpanned expression, as for me, I snickered silently.

Soon, we were walking through the festival, in the center of attention. Why? Well, it's because the head family of the Uchihas getting trash talked with boys ogling at me and girls ogling at Itachi, Shisui and Sasuke. In response to the boys ogling at me, Itachi and Shisui held my hands which resulted with the boys having ticked off marks and having a vein noticeably popping and girls were boring holes into my skull. The duo smirked at the boys' reaction while I just sighed, ignoring the piercing glares from the girls.

"You two are like dogs. Literally will bare your teeth at any stranger we come across." I stated nonchalantly while Mikoto snickered at my statement as Itachi and Shisui ignored my statement. We gotta love possessive Uchihas!