26- Mysterious Intruders

Itachi's POV:

I was hidden in the shadows with Shisui and other anbu guards until a huge explosion occurred in the field. All the guards came out from the shadows and surrounded their kage. Our vision soon became obstructed because of all the smoke the explosion caused, shortly after, I heard Himeko's voice.

"Wind style: Blowing Gale"

The smoke subsided due to Himeko's jutsu which gave everyone back their vision. I saw Himeko standing at the back of the audience with Otou-sama beside her. Everyone looked around to see where the intruders were then we heard some metal clashing. Everyone turned to the sounds to see Himeko armed with a kunai clashing against a masked intruder. The masked intruder threw a bunch of explosion tags at Himeko while she quickly weaved some hand signs.

"Ice style: Shivervine Thorn Capture," ice vines covered in thorns encased all the explosion tags and all the tags exploded inside the ice. She disappeared and reappeared behind the intruder then chopped their neck. The intruder fainted while more intruders appeared, and sand ninjas appeared in response.

There was chaos everywhere. The ninjas were fighting off the intruders while Himeko's clone was trying to guide the civilians to safety until she poofed. Suddenly, I heard what seems to be a thousands fluttering, coming from all sides. She's here.

———————————————————————————

Seraphina's POV:

A few minutes prior...

While I was singing my heart out, a literal barrage of kunais with explosion tags attached to it were hurled at me. Why. I turned into butterflies while making sure to not make any contact with the tags, I split up into little hordes of butterflies and went to find where the attack came from. As soon as I found them, I used paralyzing poison that would last for 3 hours on them.

"Ice style: Shivervine Thorn Capture," ice vines covered in thorns tied up the intruders and sealed them in a scroll. After that, I turned back into my human form while my butterfly wings appeared and unfurled my butterfly wings.

I was about to jump off the hospital when I heard an explosion from the chunin exams area go off. Could that explosion be related to those people? I jumped off the hospital and started flying towards the chunin exams arena while releasing hordes of butterflies. I had them all split up and enter the arena from all directions while dispersing my clone at the same time.

I landed on the rooftop of the arena while my wings disappeared upon landing. I took a peak from the top to look at the situation. My butterflies were swarming the place and doing many tasks, they were either healing the injured, poisoning the enemies, paralyzing the enemies and more. Seems like there's no need for my presence, I sat there watching the battles while taking out some dango and eating it.

Need to take a break from singing my heart out, the butterflies and the others can handle it. Although, whoever planned this invasion is the real question. There's a chance that the mastermind isn't part of the invasion, meaning there could be more invasions like this in the future.

I sighed, well not that it concerns me anyway! I looked over the battles to see it's almost over. I should probably go down now. I turned into butterflies and flew down towards the hokage. The anbu guards went on guard but dropped it when I formed into my human form.

I unsealed the intruders and they were dropped in front of us while they were spouting curses to the highest volume possible, it sounded like they were shrieking. I covered my ears in response, I should've gagged them before sealing them... no, I should've knocked them unconscious instead.... Sigh, too late to regret it now...

The sand ninjas took them to their own T&I while the Kazekage bowed to the other kages. "I must apologize, if I had fortified the exams more then this wouldn't have happened," the kages nodded in response. With the invasion wrapped up, we went back to the inn to start packing up to go back to the leaf tomorrow.

After that, we went to a nearby hot spring to relax after such a long day. While I was relaxing with the girls, I sensed an unfamiliar chakra signature approaching the place but ignored it since they didn't mean any harm. I assumed it was a person walking by but I was so wrong.

I saw a man with long pointy white hair with a pervy expression on and staring at a woman's cleavage. My eyes widened, "THERE'S A PERVERT HERE!!" I shrieked while taking out a senbon needle that was disguised as a hair decoration and throwing it at the man. All the women looked up with a furious look on their faces while the man fell in the water. They all started trying to drown the man right after while I left the hot springs to get in my clothes.

I walked out to see the man from earlier, unharmed and was still watching the women in the hot springs. He replaced himself with a clone or used the substitution jutsu didn't he? Also... I sighed before walking towards him with both my fans ready. I snuck up behind him and smacked him on the head before dragging him by the ear away from the hot springs.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" the man shouted in pain. Shut up, old man! I let go of his ear after dragging him in a alleyway. "You're lucky I didn't decide to beat you up for peeping. But that doesn't mean you get to escape without a price..." I trailed off as I threw a senbon needle at his family jewels. "That should do it." I finished while the man howled in pain and clutched his crotch. I took out a lollipop, unwrapped it and started licking it. After all I'm going to be standing for who knows who long until this douche stops howling.

1010 words