Random Stuffs: Part 4

Bloopers again!

———————————————————————————

It's Valentine's Day meaning I get to watch Shisui and Itachi suffer. After all, those two are going to be trying to run away from fangirls and trying to get a mission but good old hokage wants to watch them suffer for his own entertainment through his crystal ball. Which is understandable, that man has to go in the tower everyday, battling menacing paperwork. He needs a break every once in a while and coincidentally, Valentine's Day was coming up. He assigned all missions to all his anbus excluding Shisui, Itachi and some other popular anbu members. He wants to watch the them (mainly Itachi and Shisui) run away from hordes of fangirls. How do I know? Well, I told him. I need some entertainment and if it won't happen, I'll make it happen myself. It's as simple as that.

Anyways, I woke up to hearing the water running in the bathroom. I stretched a bit, waiting for Itachi to come out for my turn in the shower. Soon, after we got out of the house, there were fangirls out there waiting with chocolates. They looked like they wanted to beat me up for standing beside Itachi but they were even more horrified when they saw me walk out of the compound, obviously thinking that we were both together. They were about to launch themselves at me when I suddenly went invisible with my butterflies surrounding me. After all, I ain't dealing with Itachi's rat-shrilling fangirls. Well, let the fun begin!

I body flickered to a nearby rooftop and watched Itachi who was trying to politely refuse the girls. However, I realized he used the shadow clone jutsu meaning he was possibly...

"How dare you abandon me Himeko," I heard from behind. I slowly turned around to see Itachi looking at me with his arms crossed and had an eerie smile. "I am... very sorry?" His eye twitched before leaning in a bit, "That sounds like a question?" I replaced my expression with the most emotionless one I could muster before coming up with definitely the smartest answer.

"Hn."

Itachi blinked before he suddenly scooped me up, carrying me bridal style, making me gasp in surprise. "Put me down!" I glared at Itachi who just smirked. "I went to the hokage's office last night to find out all the missions are taken, I suppose it's your doing?" He asked while I felt blood running up my cheeks. Busted! I suppose he took it as an answer because he started jumping rooftop to rooftop, "Well, at least we get some alone time," he said shamelessly in a cheerful tone. This is not going according to plan! "Surely, you realize I have to go to the hospital right?" I asked with a fake smile then I heard Itachi chuckle. "That special clone you created will take care of everything, not only that, you have shadow clones to help you. Don't bother to lie." He said nonchalantly and now he was jumping from rooftop to rooftop at the village center, meaning there were people looking.

I sighed then asked in the most sweetest voice I could muster and folded my hands together while giving Itachi a pout, "Can you at least put me down?"  He went red immediately but instead of his grip on me lessening, he tightened it and held me closer to him. That wasn't supposed to happen! I went red and Itachi suddenly started jumping faster which made me wrap my arms around his neck by instinct, "Go slower!" However instead of going slower, he smirked and went faster. "I said slower! Not faster!" I shrieked as my arms around his neck tightened. Of course, he ignored me and went faster. Are you serious?! Later on, we reached to the Forest of Death, Shisui joined us. Trying to get Itachi to let go of me but Itachi doesn't intend to do so.

Soon, Shisui started throwing kunais, shurikens and even fireballs at Itachi who dodged them all with no sweat. "Itachi, you're surely getting tired of holding me aren't you?" I asked sweetly. He has to be tired, he literally ran around the village while carrying me bridal style but instead he gave me a devilish smirk. "Nope." You've got to be kidding me. "Don't you think I'm heavy?" I asked with a closed eyed smile. "You're as light as a feather." He said nonchalantly while he flipped midair with me in his arms to avoid a fireball. This Uchiha! "This is a pretty good workout though, dodging with both hands occupied is a pretty good way to strengthen reflexes without using arms." He considers this as a workout?!

"Oi, Itachi!" Shisui shouted as he started hurling another jutsu at him that isn't the fireball. "Himeko-chan clearly doesn't want to be held like that any longer, so why don't you put her down?" Itachi turned to him before looking ahead, "I'm trying to train myself to strengthen my reflexes in dodging with both arms occupied, so no." Shisui had an annoyed expression, "That's a horrible excuse!" He shouted as he threw a barrage of kunais at Itachi. I sighed loudly then tightened my grip around Itachi's neck. Might as well take a nap, they won't be stopping anytime soon. I yawned and leaned on Itachi's chest. "Good night...." I didn't know if they heard me but I could care less, I might as well take this time to sleep.

They did hear me but Shisui still kept throwing kunais and such at Itachi because he saw me hug a certain someone tighter and lean against his chest. How long this lasted, well I don't know because I woke up to seeing Shisui and Itachi beside me, chatting while playing with my hair as they blatantly ignored their fangirls. The girls were literally gritting their teeth when they saw me stir, literally about to scream at me when I threw a senbon needle at one of them. But I was looking where I aimed, so I nearly hit one of them in the neck. If it was precise, I would've ended up hitting them in the center of their neck. However the needle grazed the girl's neck which made all the girls freeze. I yawned then stared right into their souls which made them scramble away.

Well, even if the day didn't go according to the plan. At least I got to sleep for a bit.