8- The Elemental Song butterfly and hokages

Seraphina POV:

I walked back home with both men following from behind. During the tour I bought a bunch of fabrics, some scrolls, brushes, ink, and paper.

I motioned the 2 men to come over and while I was pretending to write a schedule, I had one of my butterflies to pick up another brush and write a note for them. And had another butterfly unseal my animal friends and usher them into my bedroom.

"Hello, may I know of your names?" I looked at the note to have the men look at the note and read it.

"So you can see us!" the man with long brown hair exclaimed. I had my butterfly write another note while I'm writing my schedule.

"Yes, I can. The reason why I didn't talk to you earlier is because I don't want the person following me to know my ability to talk to ghosts. I was trying to find a writing utensil and paper earlier but there was none"

"No worries! I'm Hashirama Senju, the 1st hokage!" he said proudly. So he's the founder of Konoha.

"I'm Tobirama Senju, the 2nd hokage." he said calmly. I wrote another note.

"Are you perhaps brothers?"

"Yes we are!" Hashirama exclaimed. He's quite undignified as a founder while his little brother is the calm one.

"You two don't look alike" my butterfly wrote bluntly. Good to know my butterflies think alike.

Hashirama got into a depression corner after reading that.

"Is he always like this?"

"Unfortunately, please excuse my big brother" he said.

"It's fine" I finished writing a schedule and went to take a shower. After showering, I changed into my nightgown.

(That's her nightgown just pretend her eyes are yellow and her hair is waist length)

I walked out to see that dinner wasn't finished yet so I grabbed some fabrics and my sewing materials and started sewing a kimono. When my clone finished cooking dinner, I had her continue sewing the kimono while I ate. After I finished eating, I chatted with the previous hokages while I washed dishes using notes of course.

After I finished washing the dishes, it was 7:20 at night. I had my clone to keep sewing while I started meditating on the bed. I expanded my chakra to the best of my abilities then meditated again.

After about 2-3 hours, my clone dispersed with her memories flooding back to me and my eyes lit up recalling the picture of the completed kimono. What a beautiful kimono! I should design a jewelry set to go with the kimono.

 What a beautiful kimono! I should design a jewelry set to go with the kimono