Random Stuffs: Part 8

Third Person's POV:

As Genma was bringing Seraphina away, Orochimaru was on his tail. He tried to get to Seraphina but with so many anbus and jounins intercepting, it was pretty much impossible and add in Seraphina's singing, Orochimaru was starting to get overpowered. He bit both of his thumbs and summoned a horde of humungous snakes. But they were surrounded by butterflies, knowing where they came from, everyone looked at Seraphina who had her hands extended. Butterflies were swarming the place, all attacking Orochimaru. But he has back up. Tons of snakes were summoned and a bunch of rogue shinobis showed up.

Seraphina's POV:

This is getting incredibly annoying. I can't do any hand signs with my hands sealed "Genma-san, can you try to unseal my chakra?" I asked, the man was jumping away rapidly, trying to get away from the snake sanin. "As soon as we get you away from him then yes." The man responded. How annoying, in that case. I looked at Orochimaru and narrowed my eyes. More butterflies came, each laced with different poisons. They all latched themselves onto the snake man, creating a mini butterfly cocoon. He broke free immediately by spiking up his killing intent. However, it was still enough to slow him down and get captured by the others.

My arms got unsealed when I was brought away from Orochimaru. Everything was fine until Orochimaru managed to escape. Turns out he was trying to acquire a new body and wanted mine. Damn Pedophile.

Oh well, no one died so it's all good.

———————————————————————————

Hi author here, I'm still debating whether I should rewrite the second book and change it into the start of Naruto. If I do then Seraphina will only learn how to use her herreshers' powers during the time skip or either have her only learn how to cultivate and being a cultivator while also having powers of the Fox race from her time in the Immortal World. But it just depends whether I have the motivation and if people enjoys the series.