Random Stuffs: Part 3

Bloopers (Cuz why not?)

:p

———————————————————————————

Seraphina's POV:

Today was quite a special one because Iruka got sick and his substitute got themself a fever which left no one to teach the class. That is until the principal asked me to teach the class for the day. Bruh, what am I suppose to teach? I don't know what's Iruka's curriculum! But my worries we're answered when it turned out that Iruka left instructions of what the original substitute was suppose to do. I suppose that helps but can you imagine a 9 year old teaching 6 year olds? I cannot.

I sighed and entered the classroom. All eyes were on me. "This is going to be hard to believe but I'm your substitute for today. Turns out Iruka-san got sick and your supposed substitute got a fever so I'll be taking over for the day. If any of you have complaints, save it for the principal because I don't want to be here either." The classroom was silent but they nodded. I was expecting them to complain... I looked at the paper that Iruka left and started.

"Alright turns out you have homework due today so please pass them forward." I heard a bunch of books being placed on the desks, unzipping and crinkling papers. So loud.... They all passed their papers forward as I collected them then looked at the next instruction. Are you serious? A lecture about the history of Konoha? Thank god I read the history of the shinobi lands... I don't even know what they know about it. "Please take out a piece of paper and pencil and write down the questions I'm about to put on the board" I'll just quiz them.

1) Who are the founders of Konohagakure?
2) Name the hokage that defeated the Nine Tailed beast.
3) Name the founding clans of Konohagakure.
4) Name the four hokages.
5) Name three things every hokage did for the village.
6) What are the nicknames of the hokages?
7) When did the 1st Ninja War start and end?
8) When did the 2nd Ninja War start and end?
9) When did the 3rd Ninja War start and end?
10) When was Konohagakure created?
...

After writing 20 more questions, I left it like that. I turned around to face the class to see their expressions in disbelief. Did Iruka not assign this many questions? Are they more used to having 10-15 questions? I took a look at one of their turned in homework to see 10 questions on the paper. Iruka, you should put in more questions. "Try to fill out the questions to the best of your abilities. You don't need to fill out every problem, I just need to see what you guys know before I can officially start the lecture. I'll give you the rest of the time until lunch to finish it." It seemed to soothe their worries as they began writing. I didn't bring any of my scrolls because I thought that the class was going to be doing something productive since every time I came, they were training not only that, I'm not even in the mood to read a scroll. I'm so bored now.... I sat down at Iruka's desk and looked at the pile of homework that was passed by the students.

No.

10 minutes later...

I looked at the small pile of homework again before I quickly turned away.

This is Iruka's work, not mine.

Not even a minute later...

Screw it.

I moved the pile of papers in front of me, picked up a red pen and started looking through it. I deadpanned at the papers in front of me. This is just addition and subtraction... I was about to slam my head on the table. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE SCHOOL'S CURRICULUM?! If I remember correctly, the students are enrolled to the academy at the age of 4 or 5! Surely, they learn this stuff on their first year! Not second! I mentally sighed while mentally talking to myself to calm down. I definitely expected too much... after all... I've had many classes regarding all subjects back at Lindes. I learned everything a young adult and normal shinobi should know at 6.... Children around this age are usually carefree and stress free while I'm not.... Why does that sound so depressing?

Not even 10 minutes and I've finished the pile. Should I replace myself with a clone? I inaudibly sighed when I realized I forgot something. Even clones can feel bored. I recalled a previous event that proved it. Even if I replace myself with a clone, I don't have anything I want to do. After pondering over it for a bit, I glanced at the clock to see there was 45 for minutes until lunch. I slouched on the chair in boredom. Are there any blank papers on his desk? I looked around on the table to see none which made me very annoyed. I closed my eyes while secretly activating my sharingan with my eyes closed and casted a genjutsu over the student's eyes. In their view, they'll see me reading a scroll when in reality, I'm actually napping. However...

Not even 5 minutes later...

I can't sleep...

5 minutes later...

So uncomfortable! I shifted around the chair get in another position and closed my eyes again.

Not even a minute later...

I give up! 😭

I threw my hands up, trying to not rip my hair off. God! Give me something to do!

Then I heard someone approaching the door and knocked. I cancelled the genjutsu and opened the door, revealing one of the staff members. "Himeko-sama, I just got a message about Yona-san that there's an emergency at her hometown so she left but now there's no one teaching her class" Are you saying.... "In other words, you will be substituting for Yona-san's class as well, that's if you don't mind." I gave them a closed eye smile, "I don't mind." At least I have something else to do. "Have them go to the training grounds, I'll meet them there with Iruka's class." They nodded and walked away.

I went back inside to see the students had a questioning look. "Well, please do the questions after lunch. We'll be going to the training grounds with another class since their teacher is away." I walked out of the room with everyone else following me. I wasn't expecting this but at least I have something to do now.

We got to the training grounds where another class was waiting. "Where's the teacher?" I heard one of them ask while I walked up. "You must be Yona-san's class, am I correct?" They nodded, "I may not look like it, but I'm the substitute of this class." Their eyes widened and they started murmuring until I saw Neji walking over,"Greetings Himeko-sama, it's an honor to have you as a teacher, even if it's only for a day." The murmuring died down quickly. Neji must be among the strongest in this class.

I smiled at the boy, "Well then, shall we begin?" He nodded in response. And so sparring sessions began and I found myself very bored. THIS IS WORSE THAN BEFORE!!! What's worse is that I can't sit either! After that day, I visited the academy occasionally just to not end up having to be a substitute. After all, ITS SO BORING! Itachi and Shisui laughed at me when they heard of my suffering. What great friends I have.... I got in bed and slept through the rest of the day after school. I made a mental note that I should never substitute for a class ever again for my sake and my clones' sake.