Chapter 3

"Dude I'm starting to feel those brownies" Frank said lowly, Gerard couldn't deny the fact Frank was hot when he spoke like that "what time is it" Gerard asked as Frank checked the clock on his laptop "7:45, do you need to get home" he asked, Gerard sighed and nods his head "yeah, my mom doesn't like me staying out too late when I've got school"

Frank got off the bed along with Gerard "let me walk you" he said quickly, Gerard started to protest but Frank cute him off "please I insist, besides we could talk while we walk" he said with a grin.

Gerard chuckled "but you're high" he mumbled, making Frank chuckle "that won't stop me walking you home"

Frank pulled in his shoes along with Gerard "ok if you're so sure" he replied while tying his shoes.

Frank pulled in his dues also tying the laces "I like talking with you Gerard"

They soon left the apartment, Franks skateboard tucked under his arm "so, I didn't know you can draw, what else don't I know about you"

Gerard shrugged "what do you wanna know" he asked, Frank hummed "I dunno, what's your favourite colour"

Gerard hummed "deep red, like crimson" he replied, Frank hummed "that's interesting, you didn't just say red you described it, I like that"

Gerard giggled softly with a blush "what's your favourite colour"

Frank shrugs "it changed all the time, once it was a line pale blond sort of colour basically white, then it was red like firetruck red hair and now it's black, like shiny jet black"

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "I've actually had my hair all those colours, a-and it was in that order"

Frank looked away from Gerard "uhhh, what's your favourite movie genre"

Gerard chuckled at how he switched the conversation quickly.

"Horror" Gerard replied making Frank grin "awesome" he said softly before turning to Gerard "we should have a movie night, just the two of us"

Gerard gulped and nods his head "yeah, that would be pretty cool, we can watch all the old cheesy horror movies"

Frank smirked "yeah, you can cuddle into me if you're too scared" he said before playfully nudging him, Gerard went bright red and thanked god that it was dark outside "oh honey if you want me to cuddle you all you have to do is ask"

Frank let out a soft giggle and pushed him away "as if, you're my best friend bother, I'd be killed if I let that happen"

Gerard hummed "so that's the only reason huh, because I'm Mikey's brother"

Frank shrugged "maybe, anyway why don't we do it next Saturday, i don't have a tv in my room and my mom will be out"

Gerard nods his head in agreement, they then walked up the porch to Gerard's front door "that sounds great, do you wanna come over tomorrow so we can study for the project again"

Frank nods his head "yeah that sounds pretty cool, I'll see you tomorrow Gerard"

All of a sudden a arm wrapped around Gerard waist, he almost died when he realised Frank was hugging him, his arms wrapped around his shoulders briefly before they pulled away "well, I'll see you tomorrow Frank"

I walked into the house with a small smile "Gerard, was that cutie outside Frank Iero by any chance" Donna called out, Gerard blushed as Donna made his way to the living room "yeah we have a history project together, so we're gonna be studying a lot"

Donna hummed "ok we'll you best get ready for bed, you've got school tomorrow" she replied, Gerard nods his head and makes his way upstairs.

He had such a great time after school he almost forgot about what he'd come home to see in his bedroom.

He sighed when he saw the antidepressant bottles, razor blades covered in blood, scraps of shit drawings thrown across the floor he sighed and at started cleaning up a little since Frank was coming over tomorrow.

After he cleaned up a little and his the razor blades he stripped from his clothes and sighed at the scars across his ribcage and chest, more littering his back, his father really had destroyed him.

The memories flooded his mind of the times his father would just whip him with his belt for no reason what so ever.

Gerard was glad his father was dead, he was glad he never had to go through that pain again.

Gerard pulled a hoodie on his body before climbed into bed, the 2 day old cuts becoming irritated due to the fabric of his hoodie.

Soon Gerard mind flooded with different memories, memories of the night he spent with Frank studying and making stupid jokes.

Gerard could swear Frank was flirting with him a little tonight but he wasn't too sure if he would be joking or not.

But Gerard pushed that aside and imagined he was laid in bed with Frank, cuddling and falling asleep together.