Chapter 6

The two teenagers laid in bed, their arms wrapped around each other, legs tangled and lips locked.

Frank hummed and played with Gerard's hair softly, Gerard turned over a little so he was laid on top of Frank, the two teenagers gripping each other tightly as the kiss became a little more heated, it wasn't until both boy could feel each other's erections they pulled away "let's not take this too fast" Frank said with a small chuckle, Gerard blushed and got off Frank, moving back to the position they were recently in "you're a really good kisser" Frank mumbled, his forehead rests on Gerard's.

Gerard blushed "you're a better kisser though" he replied, Frank chuckled before laying on his back, his arm still wrapped around Gerard's shoulders "ya know, I'm glad we got paired for this project, otherwise I'd have never go the chance to kiss you" Frank admits making Gerard blush "well, maybe we would have had the chance but I'm glad this is the way it went"

They sat in silence for a while before Frank started chuckling, Gerard looked up at him "what are you laughing at" he asked with a pout, Frank looked down at him "just a cheesy pick up line, you wanna hear it"

Gerard giggled "of course I do"

"If I could rearrange the alphabet it put U and I together"

Gerard couldn't stop the small snigger he let out "that is really cheesy"

Frank cupped Gerard cheek and pecked his lips softly before pulling away a couple seconds later "you live it though"

Gerard rolled his eyes playfully "you wish mother fucker" he said before getting off the bed "I'm gonna go get some water, would you like to come with me"

Frank got off the bed "I'd love to come with you" he said before following Gerard down the stairs, once they got to the kitchen Gerard took out two bottles of water and handed one to Frank.

After taking a couple of sips out the bottle he put the cap back on before looking around the cupboards for snacks, his eyes soon set on microwave popcorn, he put it in as Donna walked into the kitchen "dint eat too much now or you won't be able to eat your veggie tacos"

Franks eyes light up "veggie tacos, they're my favourite" he said excitedly, Donna chuckled before turning her back to the boys and making herself a coffee.

"So do you wanna watch a movie, I was thinking this time we could watch some cheesy romance movie" Gerard said making Frank chuckle "ok sure"

Gerard put the popcorn into a large bowl before they head upstairs.

"We should watch titanic" Frank suggested as he laid down on Gerard's bed, Gerard nods in agreement before flicking to Netflix "I'm sure it's on here"

Gerard let out a small "yes" when he found it then turned it on.

Once he did that he laid back beside Frank, they munched on the popcorn and about half way through they were called down to dinner, Gerard asked if he and Frank could eat in his room instead of at the table since they were watching a movie, Donna allowed it as long as it didn't become a regular thing, only snacks were allowed in the bedroom not hot meals.

But then it became really sad, the famous scene, the ocean was quiet, Gerard gripped Frank tighter as tears brimmed his eyes

"I'll never let go Jack, I promise"

Gerard let the tears fall softly, trying to wipe them away quickly but it was too late, a tear fell onto Franks neck causing him to turn to Gerard "oh, Gerard it's alright" he said with a warm smile before hugging Gerard tighter "shut the fuck if I have something in my eye" he said as he wiped away his tears quickly, Frank chuckled and kissed his cheek "I get teary at that part too, it alright"

Gerard sniffled softly and made sure his tears were gone "Damn right you do, it's sad, makes me real sad, if you don't find that part a little bit sad then you are psychotic"

Frank chuckled and nods his head in agreement "but it's ok, it's not real, Leonardo Dicaprio is all good, not as hot but he's still alive" Frank said softly making Gerard chuckle "I used to have a crush on him when I was like 13"

Frank chuckled "I still have a crush on him" he said making Gerard laugh loudly, Gerard's laugh made Frank smile widely "so you like him more than me" Gerard asked with a teasing glare, Frank smirked "maybe I do maybe I don't, you'll just have to find out won't you"

Gerard rolled his eyes and pushed Frank away playfully "well, why don't you go ahead and make out with leonardo dicaprio, go cuddle him instead of me"

Frank shakes his head "oh honey if I could I would" he said, Gerard gasped and pouts "so you'd rather kiss him than me"

Franks shakes his head "of course not, he's not at pretty as you" he replied, Gerard blushed and let Frank bring him back into his arms "besides he's not as hot as he used to be, you'll forever be as hot as this and I know you will be"

Gerard blushed even more and hides his face in Franks neck "shut up you little shit"

Gerard and Frank spent the rest of the night watching random movies they didn't even mean to fall asleep, but when Donna came to wake them up she just couldn't, the way they both cuddled up to each other and the way they both looked so peaceful she just couldn't ruin that.