Chapter 20

(Smut)

It was now Saturday and Frank was so excited for Gerard to come over.

There was a knock on the door and Frank ran to it quickly before opening it, there wasn't even a hello before Frank was pulling Gerard inside and through to his bedroom "Frankie, calm down" Gerard said as Frank shut his bedroom door.

Frank sat on the edge of his bed and smiled up at Gerard "I just can't wait for my blowjob"

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "you actually done some of the project" he asked sitting down next to him, Frank proudly pull out his laptop "not did I only actually do someone of the project, I finished it" he said as he pulled up the presentation showing Gerard all the hard work he done.

Gerard looked at him wide eyed "Frankie, holy shit" he said with a big grin, Frank smirked up at Gerard and set his laptop down "so, since I completed the power point, do I get my blowjob now" he asked before biting his lip.

Gerard licked his lips "you deserve more than a damn blow job" he said as he sat on his knees on the floor before unbuckling Franks belt, Frank looked down at Gerard with a smirk before resting back on his hands.

Soon Gerard's lips wrapped around Franks erections softly, his mouth moving up and down slowly.

Frank let out a soft grunt as he threw his head back, he hasn't jerked off all week and finally getting some contact down there was delightful.

"Fuck Gerard" Frank mumbled softly, one of his hands playing with Gerard's hair softly, Gerard hummed softly and started bobbing his head up and down a little quicker, sinking a little lower down "god I wanna fuck that pretty little mouth of yours"

Gerard pulled away and looked up at Frank with a blush "I mean, you can if you really want" he said softly, Franks bites his lip "are you ok with that"

Gerard just smiled up at Frank and nods his head softly, Frank got up from the bed as Gerard straightened his posture "fuck, ok then" he whispered as he held onto Gerard's head and rests his dick on Gerard's tongue before thrusting in softly.

The faster Frank went the more Gerard choked, more of his erection being in Gerard's mouth.

Frank let out a whimper and a loud groan as he pulled out "I wanna fuck your pretty little ass again" Frank mumbled as he helped Gerard off the floor, Gerard quickly kicked off his shoes and started taking off his pants, Frank pulled his shirt off and also removed his pants and boxers.

Once completely naked, Frank pushed Gerard down onto the bed and climbed in between his legs "suck" Frank whispered as he pushed two fingers into Gerard's mouth, Gerard done as he was told, Frank letting out a soft grunt "fuck you're such a slut"

Frank pulled his fingers out and moved them between Gerard's legs, pushing his fingers in slowly, Gerard let out a soft moan as Frank worked his fingers inside Gerard, stretching him out softly.

"Frankie, no more with the fingers, I need you inside of me" Gerard moaned out, his body tingling slightly, Frank pulled his fingers out before spitting on his hand and rubbing it around his erection before pushing in, this time since Frank wasn't wearing a condom he could really feel Gerard.

Both boys moaned softly as Frank bottomed out "fuck, can you be rough with me Frankie" he whispered, Frank looked at him and grabbed his thigh roughly "oh yeah, you want me to fuck you with no mercy, fuck you like the slut you are" he said lowly, Gerard couldn't help but let out a soft whimper and wrap his arm around Franks neck "yes please"

Frank pulled out and thrusted in a little harder, Gerard moans and Frank picked up a rather fast pace, Gerard's legs wrapping around Franks waist as he pounded into him rougher than he was used to.

Frank abused Gerard's prostate, the taller boy moaning whorishly, Frank leaned down and pressed his lips to Gerard's, their lips moving in a sloppy manner, tongues everywhere they could be "such a whore, I wanna fuck you from behind"

Gerard bites his lip and nods his head softly "sure" Frank pulled out and sat back slightly, once Gerard turned around on his hands and knees, Frank moved behind him and pushed in slowly, Gerard groaned at the new feeling from this position, Frank could really get in there now.

"Fuck you're so deep" Gerard moaned out, Frank shuddered and pushed in all the way, making sure he could get all of him inside "oh god, fuck Frankie"

Frank started thrusting in and out as hard and fast as he could, the noises coming from a Gerard along with the amazing feelings Frank was getting from his dick was driving him closer to the edge "yeah, fuck, keep moaning like that" Frank groaned out before spanking Gerard's ass softly causing him to squeal and push back on Frank.

Frank smirked "oh yeah, you like that" he growled before hitting it harder "ah god Frankie, I'm gonna cum"

Frank let out a low moan "cum for me"

Gerard let out a loud moan as he came over the covers "fuck" Frank cried out as he pulled out and came all over his ass.

Once they came down frank leaned down to grab a towel from the floor and cleaned Gerard up softly, he also wiped up as much of the cum from the covers as he could "I'll change them later" he whispered before pulling them back so they could get under them.

Gerard clung to Frank instantly, panting softly "you're so amazing Frankie"

Frank leaned over and kissed Gerard's forehead "I love you so much Gerard" he whispered, his arms wrapping around Gerard's waist, pulling him in close.

"I love you too Frankie, god I love you so much" he said as he snuggled up to Frank as close as he could "hey, why don't I teach you how to make my special brownies, I need to make some more, we could bake together" Frank said excitedly, Gerard chuckled "sure, I'd love that, but give me 5 minuets"