Chapter 10

Frank held Gerard's hand and quickly pulled him over to the skatepark "come on Gee, I wanna show you something cool I learned" he said excitedly, Gerard giggled and started walking faster "ok ok we'll get there soon and you can show me you're cool skateboard trick"

Frank scoffed playfully "it's not a skateboard trick" he said with a chuckle, Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "well what is this trick" he asked as the walked through the gates of the skate park.

Frank chuckled and pulled Gerard over to a bench before sitting down "I leaned the skill on how to make you smile" he said before turning to Gerard.

Gerard chuckled "you always make me smile though" he replied but Frank shakes his head "no I mean smile as if you just won a million dollars, I can make you look like the happiest person in the entire world by just doing something, and I learned what that something was"

Gerard bites his lip "oh yeah and what is that" he asked as he sits closer to Frank, Franks hand laid on the back of Gerard's head as he placed soft kisses all over his face, Gerard started to giggle and his arms wrapped around Franks neck as Frank pressed a soft kiss to Gerard's mouth before pulling away a couple seconds later, Gerard's eyes light up as if he was a kid in a candy store and grinned.

Frank grinned too "you look like the happiest person in the world babe" he said as his thumbs ran over Gerard's cheeks softly, Gerard blushed "that's because I am" he said shyly.

Franks heart fluttered "oh you are, and why are you the happiest person in the world" he asked teasingly, Gerard rolled his eyes and looked away shyly "do I really have to say it"

Frank chuckled "you don't have to, but I'd be really happy if you did" he replied as he pulled Gerard onto his lap.

Gerard's arm wrapped around Franks shoulders while his other hand "I'm really happy because you're my boyfriend and I really like you" he said as his face became bright red.

Frank placed a soft kiss to his cheek "that's good because I feel the exact same way"

Gerard got off Franks lap and the smaller boy pulled something out his pocket "I've been dying to smoke this since I made it" he said before lighting the joint and taking a big hit.

Gerard watched as Frank smoked, it was like an art form, Gerard licked his lips before Frank offered him some, Gerard bites his lips softly not too sure what to do "you don't have to have any of you don't want some"

Gerard shrugged "I dunno, I'd like to try it" he said before nervously taking it from between Franks fingers and taking a drag.

He chocked in the smoke and coughed his lungs up "oh god"

Frank chuckled and rubbed his back "hey it's alright, you'll get used to it" he said softly, the more Gerard smoked the more he found it easier.

Soon they both finished and Gerard sighed happily, his head a little fuzzy, but he felt really relaxed "woah, this is weird" he said softly, Frank chuckled before he sat on Gerard's lap "but it feels so good" he said with a small giggle at the end.

Gerard couldn't help but giggle a little too before kissing Franks cheek "I'm getting hungry" Gerard said with a whine.

Frank grabbed his backpack and opened it up "I brought brownies but they're the special ones" he said before opening the small tupperware box "actually maybe it's not the best idea, it's your first time being stoned, I don't want you to start freaking out"

Gerard whined "then can you take me to the store for food, I'm starving"

Frank got off Gerard's lap and held his hands out for him to take, once they were both stood up Frank took his hand "we'll go get snacks and go back to my place huh"

Gerard nods his head excitedly and dragged Frank out for the skatepark.

******

Gerard and Frank sat on the bed, Franks laptop sat sat the foot of the bed, they laid cuddling each other close as their eyes were set on a episode of SpongeBob, Gerard chuckled softly and Frank turned his head to Gerard and smiled "you're so fucking pretty"

Gerard smiled shyly and pecked Franks lips "you're really fucking cute"

Frank chuckled and climbed on top of Gerard "I just wanna lay here and kiss you all night" he whispered, his hands gripping his biceps, Gerard grinned and put his hand on Franks cheek "why don't you do that then"

Frank bites his lip and let out a soft groan "fuck yes" he whispered before pressing his lips to Gerards roughly.

Gerard whined and kissed back just as hard, their lips moving sloppily, Gerard dipping his tongue into Franks mouth softly making Frank groan, Gerard flipped them over roughly, Frank gasped in shock before gripping Gerards slight tightly.

Something about Gerard right now was driving Frank crazy, all the kissing, touching and groaning was turning him on beyond belief.

Frank grabbed Gerards ass roughly making the taller boy chuckle against Franks lips, Frank hummed as he pushed Gerards hoodie off his shoulders.

All of a sudden it became a little too much for Gerard causing him to pull away "I-I'm not too sure I'm ready" he said nervously.

Frank nods his head as Gerard climbed off his lap "so you wanna start getting ready for bed then, we can just cuddle and fall asleep" he suggests making a Gerard ease up "thanks, that sounds great"

Frank goes to take off his jeans but stopped himself "uh, I need to go to the bathroom, I'll uh be 5 minutes"

Gerard chuckled as Frank left the room then took his own pants off and sat in the bed but he saw a black hoodie laid on the floor, he bites his lip before leaning down and pulling it over his head.

When Frank soon returned he smiled when he saw Gerard setting the laptop of his nightstand, he was happy to see his boyfriend wearing his favourite hoodie.

Frank climbed into bed only wearing his boxers before laying down beside him and closing his eyes, their arms wrapped around each other until they both fell asleep.