Chapter 14

Frank pulled Gerard into his bedroom quickly before shutting the door and locking it "Frankie what's the rush" Gerard asked with a chuckle.

Frank whined and pushed Gerard onto the bed before crawling onto him, Frank snuggled onto Gerard and pouts.

Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks waist "what's wrong Frankie, why are you all pouty"

Frank huffed and held Gerard close "I'm going away for the weekend, and I won't be able to hang out with you until I get back"

Gerard hummed "it's ok Frankie, we've got today and tomorrow, how about I spend the night" he said softly, Frank nods his head and kissed Gerard's cheek "I'd like that" he said as Gerard's rubbed his hands softly up and down his back.

Frank sighed and pulled back slightly "hey babe I was wondering, we've messed around a couple times, I was wondering w-when we would have sex"

Gerard's face turned red at Franks question "I-I uh, I-I don't, uhhh I don't have a answer to that"

Frank chuckled "sorry that came out wrong, I meant will we" he said softly, Gerard chuckled shyly "well yeah, at some point but I'm not ready for that yet"

Frank nods his head "that's all I needed to know" he replied before pecking Gerard's lips.

Gerard bites his lip nervously and frank frowned "what's wrong"

Gerard shakes his head and smiled shyly "I'm just a little nervous for when we do decided to...have sex"

Frank chuckled and kissed him softly "we can do it whoever you're ready babe, there is no rush at all"

Gerard blushed deeper "are you ready to have sex with me" he asked shyly.

Frank bites his lip "yeah I am" he said softly "but, I wanna wait for you, I want you to want it as much as I want it"

Gerard hummed softly and nods his head "w-who would top"

Frank chuckled and rests his head on Gerard's shoulder "I dunno, maybe we should wait until we're a little closer to having sex until we figure it out"

Gerard nods his head before kissing Franks cheek "let's talk about something else"

Frank hummed and nods in agreement "how about we talk about how pretty you are" he said as he caressed Gerard's cheek.

Gerard giggled softly and buried his head into Franks neck "shut up I'm not pretty"

Frank gasps and held Gerard close "babe shut up you're so pretty, you're beautiful in fact" he said as he played with Gerard hair.

Gerard whined "stop it"

Frank let out an exaggerated groan and laid on on the bed "god it's killing me that you don't see how hot you are"

Gerard rolled his eyes and laid down next to Frank "whatever you say"

Frank kissed Gerard's cheek softly, Gerard climbed on top of Frank and straddled his waist, Frank chuckled seductively "you're so beautifully Gerard, fuck you look so good on top of me"

Gerard giggled and leaned down before pressing his lips to Franks roughly, Frank hummed and grabbed Gerard's ass roughly.

Gerard gasped and pulled away "you make me so horny Frankie, god it drives me crazy"

Frank chuckled and slipped his hands down the back of a Gerard's pants and boxers.

Gerard let out a soft groan as the shorted teenager squeezed roughly "fuck I wanna see that ass properly"

Gerard hummed "oh yeah, do you wanna finger me Frankie, make me moan like a whore"

Frank groaned "yeah, I really do"

Gerard moaned into Franks ear "all you need to do is take my pants off"